Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fuck this shit
    It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

    Comment


    • Needed DD's points tonight

      Oh well.

      Comment


      • And you hit that one patterson...
        "Stay steamy"

        - Kobe

        Comment


        • season is going down the drain pretty fast

          Comment


          • Keep Demar, Kyle, Norm and Delon and maybe Lucas and Poeltl and look to trade or dump everyone else.

            Comment


            • We don't deserve to be 2nd anyways....FU Casey, Corey and Carroll!

              Get off your ass Masai

              Comment


              • Can I fast forward to June?

                Comment


                • Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Keep Demar, Kyle, Norm and Delon and maybe Lucas and Poeltl and look to trade or dump everyone else.
                  for what purpose?

                  If you're really being pessimistic, you cash in on Lowry.

                  Comment


                  • IMO, this game was decided in the 1st quarter, when JV got 2 quick fouls (unwarranted). With Derozan out, that took out our 3rd option. This was an NBA mandated game - Raps had no chance to win. NBA wants the Celtics as the #2 seed to meet the Cavs in the ECF, clearly.

                    Comment


                    • Thank you Joseph... you are such a game changer

                      Comment


                      • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Can I fast forward to June?
                        if you find a way, send me a msg

                        Comment


                        • KHD wrote: View Post
                          for what purpose?

                          If you're really being pessimistic, you cash in on Lowry.
                          I'm Overreacting to this fucking piece of garbage of a game.

                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post
                            IMO, this game was decided in the 1st quarter, when JV got 2 quick fouls (unwarranted). With Derozan out, that took out our 3rd option. This was an NBA mandated game - Raps had no chance to win. NBA wants the Celtics as the #2 seed to meet the Cavs in the ECF, clearly.
                            They had a 17pt lead in the 2nd.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • FUCK OFF Ross

                              Comment


                              • We will never get anywhere with Carroll and Bebe finishing close games, Bebe is a pylon outside of the key on defense and Carroll has shot us out of close games all year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X