Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lupe wrote: View Post
    It's hard to discern any use for jv in these games
    JV just doesn't fit the modern NBA.

    The big man the Raps needed....when VC was here lol

    Comment


    • Gman wrote: View Post
      Just no. Besides the better statistical line...Derozan big minus 15, Kyle plus 4...not a perfect stat obviously but telling enough in this comparison.
      Not to mention running the floor in ways you don't see on tv. Derozan did a good job scoring, but is very very rare he does more positive on the game than Kyle it's just a fact
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Lupe wrote: View Post
        It's hard to discern any use for jv in these games
        This team can't be fully evaluated until Sully can be fully implemented after the trade deadline on February

        Comment


        • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
          JV just doesn't fit the modern NBA.

          The big man the Raps needed....when VC was here lol
          Yes, can you imagine JV and Antonio Davis. That front court would have killed.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Not to mention running the floor in ways you don't see on tv. Derozan did a good job scoring, but is very very rare he does more positive on the game than Kyle it's just a fact
            Just like Rip used to score more than Billups, but Chauncey was by far more valuable to the Pistons.

            Comment


            • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              ...and even worse, Carroll at SF.
              Naw Pascal is still worse. When Patterson starts alongside Carroll we are still MUCH better. Yes Powell would be even better but Carroll is no where as bad as Pascal
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • Nice to see Joseph on the bench during the fourth quarter run. Terrence was ice cold second half

                Comment


                • As long as Lowry and DeRozen are on the team, no 5s will get the ball. Jonas is really playing for the wrong team. Getting a smart & athletic 5 would fit our team at this current era for the Raps

                  Comment


                  • Kevin Durant proved why he's a much better player then Curry

                    Comment


                    • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      This team can't be fully evaluated until Sully can be fully implemented after the trade deadline on February
                      If we don't make a move at the deadline we aren't getting past the ecf. Sullinger is an upgrade on siakam sure, but siakam barely plays against top teams anyway and most of the minutes at 4 go to 2pat. Sully isn't even a good defender at the pf position he's only good defensively at centre where his lack of agility isn't a major issue.

                      Jv and sully front court is going to be even slower than scola jv from last year.

                      Comment


                      • Atothe wrote: View Post
                        Kevin Durant proved why he's a much better player then Curry
                        Well if you ignore Curry beating him head to head and winning a ring, sure.

                        Comment


                        • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          As long as Lowry and DeRozen are on the team, no 5s will get the ball. Jonas is really playing for the wrong team. Getting a smart & athletic 5 would fit our team at this current era for the Raps
                          Cousins sure as heck would be getting the ball.

                          Comment


                          • Lupe wrote: View Post
                            It's hard to discern any use for jv in these games
                            I've been saying it going on two years now, that this would happen. I'm just worried something like this will hurt his stock. I really dont see a long term future between the Raptors and JV.

                            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

                            Comment


                            • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Just like Rip used to score more than Billups, but Chauncey was by far more valuable to the Pistons.
                              Lowry isn't as good as Chauncey and derozan is a hell of a lot better than rip on that championship team.

                              And we're not talking about overall, just this game.

                              Comment


                              • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                As long as Lowry and DeRozen are on the team, no 5s will get the ball. Jonas is really playing for the wrong team. Getting a smart & athletic 5 would fit our team at this current era for the Raps
                                Our C just essentially needs to be an athletic shot blocker that can run to the rim and we need a PF that defend and shoot the 3....basically we need to copy the Pistons mold with Billups and Rip.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X