Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'm talking about the fact you offered jv bebe wright and two unprotected firsts for fucking drummond. That is so above and beyond an overpayment. You have my permission to smack yourself
    I said that the MOST I would give... When Drummond is motivated he's a Allstar and one of the best centers... Easily best rebounder in ur League and that would help us so much with high volume shooters
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Any word on Ibaka playing tonight?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Any word on Ibaka playing tonight?
        Waiting on Ross and his physicals, they're hoping he plays
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

We'll know when he's introduced to the media here at 4:45, I believe.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• It's going to derail any excitement or momentum built from the trade if we plays with the same effort as yesterday's game. We really need whatever issues Lowry and Casey are having to be worked out. This team is just not the same when Lowry isn't giving it his all.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              I said that the MOST I would give... When Drummond is motivated he's a Allstar and one of the best centers... Easily best rebounder in ur League and that would help us so much with high volume shooters
              Most you would give means you would make that deal. That is absolutely ludicrous. You don't give away An unprotected first in 3 years like it's candy. Jv and wright alone is too much.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Yeah doesn't help when the system is bad, the team has been playing terribly and your All-star 30 year old PG is averaging the most minutes in the NBA. Averaged 37 mins last season and a league-leading 37.7 mins this season.
                I partially blame Lowry for this as well. How long do you think this system would have lasted if he didn't prop it up himself?
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

The most frightening part for me is lowry just looks defeated. Like he doesn't give 2 shits anymore. I never thought I'd see that out of kyle lowry.
                  It's a testament to Kyle that it took this long for him to break.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Yeah yeah, we looked like a flat pepsi but this won't happen again. I hope haha.

I'm feeling so good tonight. Let's go Raps and Arsenal!!
                    Fuck Arsenal. Let's just say they didn't know how I felt tonight.

Comment

Most you would give means you would make that deal. That is absolutely ludicrous. You don't give away An unprotected first in 3 years like it's candy. Jv and wright alone is too much.
                      JV alone might be too much

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Don't talk to him Serge! You'll play better.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

MU just listed as doubtful on T&S

Comment

• Just got an"I don't think so" on ibaka from Masai on Tim and Sid for tonight

Comment

• Sounds like Ibaka won't play tonight. Still, no excuses - we have to win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X