Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Am i the only one who finds JV hardly ever gets deep position when we look to post him up? I know we always say our guards suck at getting him the ball in the post (which is true) but he always does a bad job at getting deep in my opinion. He always catches the ball so far away from the paint
    Not always. But I do see him with deep post position sometimes and he's looked off.

It's a chicken and egg thing. Fighting for post position takes effort, determination and energy. Woukd he fight for position more if he got passed to more than a few times a game, of would he get passed to more often if he had great low post position. I suspect the former. But maybe both things are true.

Comment

• Ok this is where pat usually comes in. First start results: defensively good, a lot of missed easy shots and a sloppy turnover otherwise offensively good as well
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• You also see how good of a defender Patterson is as well. He's just so smart
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Am i the only one who finds JV hardly ever gets deep position when we look to post him up? I know we always say our guards suck at getting him the ball in the post (which is true) but he always does a bad job at getting deep in my opinion. He always catches the ball so far away from the paint
          that's usually because we pass too late.

Comment

You also see how good of a defender Patterson is as well. He's just so smart
            Top 5 glue guy? Lol

Comment

• Am I your best ball buddy Kyle?
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                Am I your best ball buddy Kyle?
                worst commercials of all time

Comment

• Celtics can't rebound for shit. Their making us look elite lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    that's usually because we pass too late.
                    I guess. But normally I find he doesn't get that deep in the first place. Maybe I'm seeing things.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I swear kyle always looks like the world's best player vs boston

Comment

• If Thomas is 5'9. Lowry is 5'10 at the most lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

hard on the heels of "what does a bank like BMO know about basketball".. they are effective only because you remember them...
                          "We can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to... but from the heart outwards". ---- Justin Trudeau 2015

Comment

• Good start.

Comment

• Wow siakam is done looks like they're gonna roll 3 bigs and some carroll spot minutes

Comment

That's my only move Kyle
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X