@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      3-0 he sat against BKN a couple months ago. Cory had 33

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      ooooh....I see what you mean

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Unless JV is conceding minutes to Bebe or Siakam, it's alright to sit him. The Tucker-Ibaka frontcourt is soo good.
        This.

Bebe should never play any meaningful mins again. Dude is absolutely horrendous. And he's not really an upgrade defensively over JV, he's just as bad if not worse.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If they want to use a 4th big, then use Poeltl.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I feel we would be a disaster with Wilson Chandler. Wilson Chandler would be tossing up 3s, which he can only be streaky at, and his "defense" would be over-hyped and not intangible like PJ's

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              This.

Bebe should never play any meaningful mins again. Dude is absolutely horrendous. And he's not really an upgrade defensively over JV, he's just as bad if not worse.
              i'm pretty much convinced he's worse at this point.

Comment

• We're winning again!

OG is our king

Comment

• Another thing about Bebe, the guy takes a DUMB screening foul every damn game. Every damn game. And he always looks surprised smh.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Another thing about Bebe, the guy takes a DUMB screening foul every damn game. Every damn game. And he always looks surprised smh.
                    BeBe, looks like his season is coming to an end. I know he's trying, but he still needs a shit-tonne of work

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      Actually 4K is a high end television rich people can afford lol
                      Dude. Not really. And don't mean to come off as a douche, but 55" 4K Samsung was 849 at Costco. I'm betraying my age, but I bought a 32" Sony trinatron in 1996 for $1600. Tv's are fucking cheap now

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BlakeMurphyODC/s...18541094666242

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• It's not a good sign when Noah's contract looks horrible for this year, then you realise he has another 3 years at 18 million per year left on it after this season. Typical Knicks.

Comment

• Raptors Republic

You're Welcome
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• 2 weeks ago, who would have thought that we'd win both games back from the all star break without Lowry, and that we'd expect to win the third on the second night of a back to back?
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Seeing Demar progress to an elite offensive player makes you think that if he puts in the time, he could be an above average defender.
                                It would be great if he could scratch and claw his way up to slightly below average.

Comment

Working...
                                X