Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DanH wrote: View Post
    10 points on 7 shots in the 1st half is "messing around," but 12 points on 14 shots in the 2nd half is not?
    He showed up on defense in the 2nd half and imposed his will through his passing, drawing double teams, and attacking the glass. Poeltl and Bebe couldn't handle him.

    Comment


    • DanH wrote: View Post
      10 points on 7 shots in the 1st half is "messing around," but 12 points on 14 shots in the 2nd half is not?
      With 11 free throws, 3 blks, 4 assist and 1 stl. They would of definitely won this game without DMC.

      Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

      Comment


      • Forget Noel, they need to make a trade for a stretch 4. Can't think of a name right now.

        Patterson is no stretch 4. This guy keeps missing wide open 3's.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • It's becoming more and more clear that the one guy we can't trade right now is Ross.

          Despite his off second half, he's about the only guy who can hit 3s on this team right now.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

          Comment


          • I'm not too fussed about Patterson, same thing happened with him last season. 33% and 26% three-point shooting in November and December, then above 40% from January-March.

            Comment


            • I was mostly joking with the last post, but Carroll is somewhat worrying right now.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

              Comment


              • Barolt wrote: View Post
                I was mostly joking with the last post, but Carroll is somewhat worrying right now.
                He looks like he can't even move. So much for being 80-90% in training camp.

                Comment


                • Look @ the Nuggets guys. 77 pts in the first half, a new record

                  Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Look @ the Nuggets guys. 77 pts in the first half, a new record
                    and the bucks n mavs put up 74 over a full 48....
                    bad shooting night in the NBA

                    Comment


                    • rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Look @ the Nuggets guys. 77 pts in the first half, a new record
                      I keep telling people the Nuggets are good, but no-one believes me.

                      I missed the game completely. Why was JV out?
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                      Comment


                      • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        I keep telling people the Nuggets are good, but no-one believes me.

                        I missed the game completely. Why was JV out?
                        Knee contusion. Day-to-day

                        Comment


                        • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I keep telling people the Nuggets are good, but no-one believes me.

                          I missed the game completely. Why was JV out?
                          He's lying down in the middle of the locker room refusing to move until they promise him more shot attempts

                          Also he has a sore knee from practice.
                          OG is our king

                          Comment


                          • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            With 11 free throws, 3 blks, 4 assist and 1 stl. They would of definitely won this game without DMC.

                            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            Ha, Cousins was the only reason Sacramento won (Gay was solid too but his contributions mean nothing without Cousins'). But he was very good in the first half as well. He didn't step up as the game went on - he was basically dominant throughout.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • Bright side. Celtics getting spanked at home by nuggets.

                              Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

                              Comment


                              • If this injury is serious, it could be a great way to showcase Bebe as a trade chip. He looks like a NBA-level Center.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X