• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Said most of us since like 2011
    Drink a little more Hatorade, hater!

Comment

• If I'm thinking of the same play where Demar was doubled near the 3 point line, leaving JV wide open under the basket, that looked like a tough pass to make with 4 hands in his face. I thought he made the safe play by passing to whoever he passed to near the corner.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        If I'm thinking of the same play where Demar was doubled near the 3 point line, leaving JV wide open under the basket, that looked like a tough pass to make with 4 hands in his face. I thought he made the safe play by passing to whoever he passed to near the corner.
        Tough pass to make? no way!! DeRozan has Magic Johnson vision/skillset you know.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Tough pass to make? no way!! DeRozan has Magic Johnson vision/skillset you know.
          Ha. He's an all star, a stud, the man around these parts. If he's 6'7 and can't make the occasional pass to a 7 foot man 8 feet away wide open on a pick and roll, I think you need to reevaluate your love for him
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ha. He's an all star, a stud, the man around these parts. If he's 6'7 and can't make the occasional pass to a 7 foot man 8 feet away wide open on a pick and roll, I think you need to reevaluate your love for him
            Occassional pass? LOL. Watch the play again. JV was wide open yes. But there were like 4-6 hands in front of DeRozan's face. Yeah "occassional" pass LOL.

DeRozan made the safe play.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Drink a little more Hatorade, hater!
              Haterade tastes like shit mate

Comment

• DeMarre will play tonight

Comment

• Oh and LeBron is resting against the Indiana tonight. LeBron is worth a whopping 6.5 POINTS to bookies' spread. Geez. Cavs opened as 4.5 favs, now they're 2 point dogs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Oh and LeBron is resting against the Indiana tonight. LeBron is worth a whopping 6.5 POINTS to bookies' spread. Geez. Cavs opened as 4.5 favs, now they're 2 point dogs.
                    Will bookies start recognizing this trend and combat it? Like if I was to take Indiana moneyline as soon as it opened knowing it was a back to back I'm pretty happy right now

Comment

• I'll say it again just cause a pass looks easy on TV doesn't mean it's actually an easy pass. Your not the one who has 4 long arms around you.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        I'll say it again just cause a pass looks easy on TV doesn't mean it's actually an easy pass. Your not the one who has 4 long arms around you.

Well Lowry sure felt the need to talk to Demar, then go back and give JV a dap and keep his head in it.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I'll say it again just cause a pass looks easy on TV doesn't mean it's actually an easy pass. Your not the one who has 4 long arms around you.

Thank you.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Will bookies start recognizing this trend and combat it? Like if I was to take Indiana moneyline as soon as it opened knowing it was a back to back I'm pretty happy right now
                            There's nothing to change tbh. You wouldn't be happy if LeBron was playing imo. Teams are covering their spreads more easily actually. For example, Raptors are 15-2-1 (last 18 games) against the spread on 0 days rest. Best in the NBA.

Comment

• This forum has changed with this Tapatalk app, but good to be back. I will start by saying I am still not on Casey' bandwagon and like I said at the close of last season, if this team wants to get to the next level we need a better coach. Yes I have heard all the arguments for keeping Casey around but MARK MY WORDS, Casey cannot lead us to the promised land( like Moses couldn't lead Israel to the promised land) . My next beef is with Masai, this team needs a stretch something ( 3 or 4) this team can't shoot to save its life. It got so bad Denver decided to play us a zone. How did cleavland get Fry? For crying out loud please get a shooter for this team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• why is this game starting at 8?

Comment

Working...
                                X