Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me this was the best tweet of the bunch:

Gabriel Umana ‏@GUmana416 10h10 hours ago

@ATLHawks I think once you account for the exchange rate, it won't seem so bad 😋😒😳

Comment

• Sure there is assuming your ready to go into the luxury tax. The question is does MU believe the Raptors are that close to a finals appearance to justify year after year luxury tax?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Wow, what's gotten into this team lately?
        Thank you NBA head office and magical clocks and replay machines!!!!!

Comment

• Obviously don't take this too seriously, but damn this is fun.

Comment

• RDV wrote: View Post
            Sure there is assuming your ready to go into the luxury tax. The question is does MU believe the Raptors are that close to a finals appearance to justify year after year luxury tax?
            And the nice thing is that we can confidently leave it up to Masai to answer that question. The one thing he has consistently preached is patience. I think he wants to see what he has in Siakim and Powell. And if Ross has finally arrived.

Comment

• Keep it up 2pat

Comment

• Hey guys, is it too late to take back what I said?

Comment

• [IMG] [/IMG]

Zach Lowe on the half dozen players he considered for 6th man of the year last season:

There are too many six-point, five-rebound nights for (Ed)Davis to win this award, but he deserves a hard look. Patrick Patterson's candidacy suffers from the same lack of raw production, but his 3-point shooting at power forward and ability to guard multiple positions make him a key part of almost every successful Toronto lineup. He is much better than his traditional numbers suggest.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Hey guys, is it too late to take back what I said?

Um... What did you say tho?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Look at avatar.

Replace burger with shoe.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Have we ever such a scoring margin over two games? I would think not...

Comment

Exactly

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Have we ever such a scoring margin over two games? I would think not...

I would guess we've been been blown out this badly in consecutive games at some point. Agree with you re: us doing the ass kicking.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              I would guess we've been been blown out this badly in consecutive games at some point. Agree with you re: us doing the ass kicking.
                              Tsn broadcast had pulled up a graphic late in the game - previous largest combined margin of victory for 2 consecutive games was in 2014 (one of the games was against Cleveland) was in the low 50's, so the last 2 games easily surpassed that.

Comment

Keep it up 2pat

Also in that stretch 3 raptors are in TOP 5 in eFG%: 1st PPat, 3rd Kyle and 5th DeMarre. It's contagious!

Comment

Working...
                                X