Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zainab wrote: View Post
    I just wish we beat them - I wish there was a way that we left with a win!

    My heart would be made.
    They did beat them 2 years ago lol

    Comment


    • Gman wrote: View Post
      HUGE FAN OF THAT TEAM...this Warriors team has more talent. They just do. It's stupid. It makes for crappy basketball. The season becomes an opening act for Cleveland and GS. There's virtually no chance of it being any other teams. I know I'm on the end of my seat.
      Not to get into a debate because I get where you're coming from...this is the most talent loaded team but nonetheless Jordan's Bulls were actually the greatest team.

      Comment


      • sanyo wrote: View Post
        They did beat them 2 years ago lol
        We haven't won in Oakland since 2004.

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          This is a debate no more. There's never been a better team than the one that has durant curry green and klay. They have a Rodman(green), a pippen (klay), and TWO near jordans. Yes I said NEAR jordan so don't lose it
          Our first year Raptors team beat the 72-10 , we need an Alvin Robertson type.

          Comment


          • 007 wrote: View Post
            So this is how my streak will end. Not with a bang but with a whimper.
            Cmon man, never say never again. You only live twice, but tomorrow never dies, I know it feels like the world is not enough, but we will die another day. So stop being an octopussy and trust in ujiris goldeneye
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Not to get into a debate because I get where you're coming from...this is the most talent loaded team but nonetheless Jordan's Bulls were actually the greatest team.
              How so?

              Comment


              • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                Shitting your paints in the spot light is one thing.

                Not learning from it is another.

                The brain trust is going to see we are 0-5 against the people we are chasing. Whether they take a shot and mix it up or keep reaping the cash they sowed isn't really a bad option for us. 50+ win & some playoffs each year is a heck of a way to treadmill.

                Compared to the shit show we knew and crapshoot of the tank and draft teams.
                That's the thing I don't like. We aren't learning. We keep getting down by like 15-20 at some point in the game against these teams and then we have to try and make this comeback. We normally do but can never close it out because we exerted so much energy to make the comeback. But at the end of the day we all knew coming into this season we weren't as good as Golden State or Cleveland or even the Spurs so it is what it is. We are still a very good team and seem to be better than last season so far
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                Comment


                • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  That was fun for a bit. Keep fightin' for Roc
                  I had 11 bets tonight. 1 still pending(Raps +8.5). Guess, how many bets I've won.

                  Nah, don't guess, I'll tell ya.

                  FUCKING ZERO. Lost 3 spread/Total bets by 0.5pts. Ugh. Shit happens.

                  Comment


                  • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Not to get into a debate because I get where you're coming from...this is the most talent loaded team but nonetheless Jordan's Bulls were actually the greatest team.
                    If this team steamroll the Cavs in the playoffs that might change.

                    Comment


                    • GLF wrote: View Post
                      That's the thing I don't like. We aren't learning. We keep getting down by like 15-20 at some point in the game against these teams and then we have to try and make this comeback. We normally do but can never close it out because we exerted so much energy to make the comeback. But at the end of the day we all knew coming into this season we weren't as good as Golden State or Cleveland or even the Spurs so it is what it is. We are still a very good team and seem to be better than last season so far
                      we keep putting ourselves into a hole by starting the wrong guys at the 4. Scola last year, Siakam now. Add Carroll over Norm to the mix and it's just unreal how bad we handicap ourselves to start games this year.

                      Comment


                      • KHD wrote: View Post
                        we keep putting ourselves into a hole by starting the wrong guys at the 4. Scola last year, Siakam now. Add Carroll over Norm to the mix and it's just unreal how bad we handicap ourselves to start games this year.
                        It's sickening. At least Sullinger won't be that bad

                        Comment


                        • rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Portland after 36 mins: 75 pts
                          Warriors after 24 mins: 72 pts
                          POR's best scorer that night: CJ McCollum (averages 22ppg)
                          GSW's scorers: Durant (26ppg), Curry (24ppg) & Thompson (21ppg)

                          #nuffsaid

                          Comment


                          • What is the point of siakam?? If he's not good enough in the 2nd why is he good enough in te first?
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • We bench Siakam but playing Carroll?!

                              Comment


                              • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                POR's best scorer that night: CJ McCollum (averages 22ppg)
                                GSW's scorers: Durant (26ppg), Curry (24ppg) & Thompson (21ppg)

                                #nuffsaid
                                I never heard of those guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X