• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    I never heard of those guys.
    #theytheother

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      we keep putting ourselves into a hole by starting the wrong guys at the 4. Scola last year, Siakam now. Add Carroll over Norm to the mix and it's just unreal how bad we handicap ourselves to start games this year.
      It's so very true. I know Dan H is gonna come in here and go off about that. We can get away with it against bad-good teams for sure but against elite teams there is no way. Hopefully with Jared coming back it won't be as much of an issue and hopefully in the playoffs we play more Norm than Carroll
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        What is the point of siakam?? If he's not good enough in the 2nd why is he good enough in te first?
        Well Sullinger would be the guy but he's hurt unfortunately

Comment

• Jv makes one stop and then lumber around with his arms straight up like he's stuck that way
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            We bench Siakam but playing Carroll?!
            The Junkyard deserves his garbage time (crappy pun intended)

Comment

• The pessimism is strong in this thread, it's good to have you back guys. Feeling like our old self again totally inadequate, completely insecure, paranoid and anxious it's a pleasure.

Comment

• These super dynasty teams are the reason I hate basketball more and more every year.

First it was Miami. now Cleveland and GS (tho I liked GS cause they built all through the draft) but adding Durant now...28 other cities are pissing at the cheapness of the product.

Comment

Jv makes one stop and then lumber around with his arms straight up like he's stuck that way

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    The pessimism is strong in this thread, it's good to have you back guys. Feeling like our old self again totally inadequate, completely insecure, paranoid and anxious it's a pleasure.
                    #tankforwiggins

Comment

What is the point of siakam?? If he's not good enough in the 2nd why is he good enough in te first?
                      Lmao right. Until Jared comes back just start Patterson and play Carroll at the four when Patterson takes a breather. That way Norm would get more minutes anyway.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        The pessimism is strong in this thread, it's good to have you back guys. Feeling like our old self again totally inadequate, completely insecure, paranoid and anxious it's a pleasure.
                        i don't consider us inadequate really. it's just the NBA. nobody has a real shot against this kind of team. even Cleveland will only win if lebron is in transcendent mode.

Comment

Jv makes one stop and then lumber around with his arms straight up like he's stuck that way
                          He's literally open for three seconds at a time.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            #tankforwiggins

Comment

• F'n ZAZA! ZAZA

ARGHHH

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                #tankforwiggins
                                Why do you need to tank?

Comment

Working...