Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    What?! lol

Not that anyone does amazing but against both LBJ and George, he got humiliated worse than anybody did against them.
    We haven't played Pacers yet and everyone gets killed by Lebron. He did a good job on Johnson when he came back in and in Hayward at times as well
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Carroll actually played decent D during the 4th
      He also played some pretty shaky D for much of the rest of the game.

Comment

• Utah looks like the Raps did before the Raps had the playoff run. A couple of game 7;s and a couple must win games during the playoffs just helps any team learn what it takes to win a 1 or 2 point game ...

Jazz are close and it looks like they will make the playoffs this year where they will get that experience on how to win a close game in crunch time... Can't help but like and cheer for this team....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          We haven't played Pacers yet and everyone gets killed by Lebron. He did a good job on Johnson when he came back in and in Hayward at times as well
          Well I'm glad this 4th quarter erased all this season and last.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Utah looks like the Raps did before the Raps had the playoff run. A couple of game 7;s and a couple must win games during the playoffs just helps any team learn what it takes to win a 1 or 2 point game ...

Jazz are close and it looks like they will make the playoffs this year where they will get that experience on how to win a close game in crunch time... Can't help but like and cheer for this team....
            They are gonna be beastly as they develop...Hood, Lyles, Gobert, Favors.

They will also have money in the off season. Although not bloody likely I can't help but think how monsterous they would be if they signed CP3.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              Well I'm glad this 4th quarter erased all this season and last.
              It's shows he CAN play the type of defense that we are expecting, now just whether he's capable of doing it consistently

Comment

• Just a gritty fantastic win.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Yes. Mavericks did in 2011.
                  Looking for a man to man matchup.... Really hasn't been any one guy who has done it...

Somebody suggested the best equipped might be Leonard in SanAntonio..
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    LeBron chocked in 2011
                    Nah. Nowitzki was too good in that series. Completely outplayed the big 3. Legendary stuff.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Looking for a man to man matchup.... Really hasn't been any one guy who has done it...

Somebody suggested the best equipped might be Leonard in SanAntonio..
                      Well man to man, Leonard is your best bet.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Nah. Nowitzki was too good in that series. Completely outplayed the big 3. Legendary stuff.
                        He was great. Nowitzki was great, no question. But LeBron choked. He choked so bad.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Hawks basically gave up Korver for a worse version of him.

Comment

• World Juniors going to OT

Comment

• Okay. World Juniors gold game is amazing. My dad(huge hockey fan) keeps texting me non stop. 4-4 headed to OT

Overtime for gold is.. nerve wrecking and special

Comment

Working...
                                X