Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Yes.. I did say that.. but what does that have to do with making a go or no go decision when your moving to the rim with the ball when your in stride.. Your either going to get there or get fouled . ...
    So you either have the will and guts to go in when you have the advantage even if you have lost it a couple of times .. or you don't...JV meowed out..
    I'd be OK with a miss or a foul and him making one of two... You can't meow out like that..
    Jv didn't have it tonight. Good chance he gets stripped in that scenario.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      They need to shake things up. It's pretty obvious what they need to do. They have to move Carroll(addition by subtraction) start Powell at the 3. Trade for a RIM PROTECTOR. Noel? Biz?

Carroll is just a bad fit for this team. Overrated defender. Can't trust him to make open shots. And he's probably one of the worst finishers in the game.
      Carroll btw only played 4 mins in the 2nd half. And he was terrible in those 4 mins.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        Too bad you don't have Demar to blame everything on. Now I guess it's all Cojo's fault....lol.
        I thought we were better without ISO Derozan.

Dumb and dumber duo.

Comment

• Every year there's a moment when big teams struggle, usually after all star break, but damn. This team is better than this. 4 Ls in a row.

You know, you look at JV this game... and I say to myself.. This guy doesn't realize that we're playing on 3 Ls streak. Like he doesn't give a fuck.

I expect MAJOR RESPONSE. Stop talking about panic, y'all should be fuming about 4 Ls streak.

Big game against a very very tough team tomorrow.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

Let's not spin this into a good game. This was an awful offensive performance and he just has no confidence in his offensive abilities. It's sad to see.
            It was a bad performance, but of course he has no confidence. It's been systematically eroded ever since he was a rookie, because he had such a short leash.

Meanwhile we played DeMar through whole years of bad play until he grew increasingly confident. It's no coincidence.

You live up to what's expected of you.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Every year there's a moment when big teams struggle, usually after all star break, but damn. This team is better than this. 4 Ls in a row.

You know, you look at JV this game... and I say to myself.. This guy doesn't realize that we're playing on 3 Ls streak. Like he doesn't give a fuck.

I expect MAJOR RESPONSE. Stop talking about panic, y'all should be fuming about 4 Ls streak.

Going to be 5 in a row tomorrow. Back-to-back against a tough defensive team without Derozan. If Raptors win, I'll be very, very surprised and impressed.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Every year there's a moment when big teams struggle, usually after all star break, but damn. This team is better than this. 4 Ls in a row.

JV did not have a good game but he was not the reason we lost this game. Our D was pathetic the whole game. Our offence was terrible specially the last 5 mins of the game. Ross with 2 absolutely dumb 3's late in the game. Powell missing an open layup. Lowry not making any shots. Brutal.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Going to be 5 in a row tomorrow. Back-to-back against a tough defensive team without Derozan. If Raptors win, I'll be very, very surprised and impressed.
                  We're more than capable to beat the Grizzlies w/o DeRozan. Guys just got to come out swinging their dicks, not messing around.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Don't even mention carrole. He's str8 up trash.

Jv is supposto be our third guy. He's supposto step up when the rest of the team lacks effort. But today, he had an ugly game. Just ugly
                    We don't really treat him like a 3rd option when we are healthy.

I'm probably gonna get roasted but I thought he wasn't as bad as some are claiming. Certainly not good though.

Comment

• Derozan just add a boat load of salt to a chronic STAND AROUND baketball wound

Comment

JV did not have a good game but he was not the reason we lost this game. Our D was pathetic the whole game. Our offence was terrible specially the last 5 mins of the game. Ross with 2 absolutely dumb 3's late in the game. Powell missing an open layup. Lowry not making any shots. Brutal.
                        Yeah I'm not saying he's the reason we lost the game. I just expected to see Jonas "aggressive as fuck" Valanciunas. He looked sad tonight. Physically is important in this game.

Comment

They need to shake things up. It's pretty obvious what they need to do. They have to move Carroll(addition by subtraction) start Powell at the 3. Trade for a RIM PROTECTOR. Noel? Biz?

Carroll is just a bad fit for this team. Overrated defender. Can't trust him to make open shots. And he's probably one of the worst finishers in the game.
                          We aren't going to be able to move that contract, if other teams have been paying attention.

Comment

• I'm still shocked at powell going for that dunk. He had ross wide open. That's the highest percentage shot you'll get for a 3 all game. And he dunked it...
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• LMAO all of you bitching about JV passing on that play. If he had taken that shot and missed, y'all would be on his ass for taking the shot.

He had a bad game no doubt. His defense on LMA was amazing though.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                It was a bad performance, but of course he has no confidence. It's been systematically eroded ever since he was a rookie, because he had such a short leash.

Meanwhile we played DeMar through whole years of bad play until he grew increasingly confident. It's no coincidence.

You live up to what's expected of you.
                                It goes 2 ways.

U give a young guy free reign and he becomes derozan

U give a young guy free reign and he becomes Brandon Jennings

Every player is different
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X