Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

So give him more time? I doubt it happens. But hopefully, he's near that level again.
    I'm as big a critic as Siakam here. Unlike when they were in the bubble, Siakam has a legit excuse this time. So yes, gotta give him more time.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      So what you guys think? Will he be Top 20 player in the league again? Will he be an All-Star?
      A lot of stars were hurt the year that Pascal made All-NBA: Curry, Klay, Embiid, KD, PG, Kyrie. It's going to be tough for him to make it again, with young stars rising now too.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

A lot of stars were hurt the year that Pascal made All-NBA: Curry, Klay, Embiid, KD, PG, Kyrie. It's going to be tough for him to make it again, with young stars rising now too.
        When the rust is off, he'll probably get to an 18-7-5 with good defence.

20-5-5 usually gets you an all-star slot, but that's the baseline (on the year sabonis made it he had that and almost didn't make it).

all-star depends a lot on team record though, so that will be a headwind for him. Also, he might not get to 18ppg without the 3 ball (he seems to have completely lost it for now). Gotta get that back.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

When the rust is off, he'll probably get to an 18-7-5 with good defence.

20-5-5 usually gets you an all-star slot, but that's the baseline (on the year sabonis made it he had that and almost didn't make it).

all-star depends a lot on team record though, so that will be a headwind for him. Also, he might not get to 18ppg without the 3 ball (he seems to have completely lost it for now). Gotta get that back.
          Pascal flatlining at 18 points a game seems very unlikely. He averaged nearly 23 a couple seasons back and over 21 last year when he really struggled with his shot. He might not carry 26-28% usage again, but he won't be down at 20% either.

But if he gets his three point shot back (and there's no real reason to suspect he won't), he's clearing 20 easily, never mind 18.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I don't think we'll see game shape Pascal until December. Holding off any judgment until then.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              I don't think we'll see game shape Pascal until December. Holding off any judgment until then.
              This

Comment

• Pascal was on J.J pod. Haven't had a chance to listen yet but im sure it is a good interview.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I don't think we'll see game shape Pascal until December. Holding off any judgment until then.
                  His defense was a tad behind of his offense, it requires more energy so understandable.

But we both were able to anticipate it , nice.

Right now however he is foul prone, I sense that he is gambling more defensively having OG not on the floor then GTJ out for a few games.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

His defense was a tad behind of his offense, it requires more energy so understandable.

Right now however he is foul prone, I sense that he is gambling more defensively having OG not on the floor then GTJ out for a few games.

good points

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Yep, Pascal looks like he's back in game shape. The offense is there and the budding chemistry with Barnes is awesome. The defense may be a scheme thing because everyone is being pretty aggressive reaching for steals. I suspect he'll clean it up soon. It will help a lot having OG and Trent back as you said, takes a lot of the load off Pascal.

Comment

• He back baby.

Comment

Yep, Pascal looks like he's back in game shape. The offense is there and the budding chemistry with Barnes is awesome. The defense may be a scheme thing because everyone is being pretty aggressive reaching for steals. I suspect he'll clean it up soon. It will help a lot having OG and Trent back as you said, takes a lot of the load off Pascal.
                          I agree…he totally deserved a certain number of games and reps…he was out of the game for several months post surgery so the first regular season games served as his preseason games conditioning…his situation was totally different from a regular player who didn’t undergo a major surgery requiring a lengthy rehabilitation.

Comment

• Pascal was pretty flawless tonight. I think we're gonna like December Pascal.

Comment

• Comment

• Great game by Pascal. Next step is to play like that in the 4th quarter when we are down. We need him to be that guy, or at least have the ability to step up like that on occasion. I loved how he took over the game in the first and second yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X