X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Hey look.. it's Doug Smith:

Hahah I work with his wife, and I know she would get a kick out of this. Lol

But seriously, Doug just had a major heart attack and subsequent surgery, so thoughts and prayers out to him and the fam!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Hahah I work with his wife, and I know she would get a kick out of this. Lol

But seriously, Doug just had a major heart attack and subsequent surgery, so thoughts and prayers out to him and the fam!
      You working Doug Smith's wife? Man had a heart attack. Show some respek, Joey.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        You working Doug Smith's wife? Man had a heart attack. Show some respek, Joey.

Comment

• Yooo. That boy though

Comment

• If you’re Lebron James or a big time free agent are you signing with Philly this offseason after all this drama? This has to hurt their chances this summer.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              If you’re Lebron James or a big time free agent are you signing with Philly this offseason after all this drama? This has to hurt their chances this summer.
              Houston looking better and better destination.

Comment

If you’re Lebron James or a big time free agent are you signing with Philly this offseason after all this drama? This has to hurt their chances this summer.
                That's assuming LeBron isn't behind all this...

1.) Takes away attention from him about to get swept by the Warriors
                2.) Forces out the GM so he can make sure a lame duck is hired and he assumes the LeGM role in Philly.
                3.) As LeGM, realizes Simmons is too similar to him, trades him and filler salary to San Antonio for Kawhi Leonard.

Comment

• At this point there is nothing that will surprise me about this story. Anything is possible lol.

Comment

Saw a theory online that this leads to the Colangelos being ousted, the 76ers hire David Griffin, and Griffin recruits LeBron, meaning that Bill Simmons' Ringer breaking the story would have directly led to LeBron going to Philly, thus neutering the Celtics chances to ever get out of the East with their current team, which would be hilarious.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Saw a theory online that this leads to the Colangelos being ousted, the 76ers hire David Griffin, and Griffin recruits LeBron, meaning that Bill Simmons' Ringer breaking the story would have directly led to LeBron going to Philly, thus neutering the Celtics chances to ever get out of the East with their current team, which would be hilarious.
                      It actually seems like the guy who was mostly in charge of this at the Ringer was Chris Ryan, who's a major Sixers file. I'm sure Bill had input in the whole thing being the boss and all, but this seemed like it was mostly Ryan in the supervisory role with Bill just giving the go ahead. So that would be mission accomplished for him.
                      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Derozan is staying
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Derozan is staying
                          Or..... he doesn't want to go to Memphis or Excremento.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Derozan is staying
                            Him playing in the NBA Africa game means literally nothing.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Houston looking better and better destination.
                              Houston only has a max cap space of $18.4M and that would require letting go of Paul, Ariza, Capela, Black, Mbah a Moute, Green, Johnson, Jackson, and Brown.

I don't see how they can free up the space to sign Lebron.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                Him playing in the NBA Africa game means literally nothing.
                                I wasn't serious. Should've put pink font
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X