Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golden wrote: View Post
    Sometimes this is GM's Kiss of Death. At the very least Masai needs to say something to calm down the troops. Green said they're all nervous.
    Yeah it could be a Soprano's plot or we're in the buyout market.

    Comment


    • Maybe its the Moose!

      Comment


      • golden wrote: View Post
        Sometimes this is GM's Kiss of Death. At the very least Masai needs to say something to calm down the troops. Green said they're all nervous.
        Nothing wrong with nervous. Hockey players feel that way every deadline too. At least it means they wanna be here, better than a handful of guys asking for trades
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Ariza via trade
          Wes Mathews or Ellington via buyout

          Are those low key moves without the AD or Beal drama

          Ariza and Wes/Ellington for the win???
          Sure, but Ariza makes $15M. Hard to get him unless you are okay with moving someone like JV (I'm not). And I doubt they buy him out. I mean they traded Oubre for him. Plus they are not quite dead yet. 3.5 games from 8th but that's not a death sentence yet.

          I'd love Wes and Ellington. That would be a hell of a deadline if we can get both.

          Comment


          • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Maybe its the Moose!
            Fucking Zach Lowe. gets paid fat stacks to do what we all here sit around and do
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • planetmars wrote: View Post
              Sure, but Ariza makes $15M. Hard to get him unless you are okay with moving someone like JV (I'm not). And I doubt they buy him out. I mean they traded Oubre for him. Plus they are not quite dead yet. 3.5 games from 8th but that's not a death sentence yet.

              I'd love Wes and Ellington. That would be a hell of a deadline if we can get both.
              Looking at that salary roster, we have two 8 million dollar men.

              Comment


              • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Looking at that salary roster, we have two 8 million dollar men.
                I want to Ariza, but not for 2 of Norm, CJ, FVV

                Also at 34.....

                Comment


                • A.I wrote: View Post
                  Let him stick to his dumb narrative. Nobody showed up that series. That "Heck of a shooter/scorer" shot 31%, 19% from 3 and averaged 13 points in that series. Derozan and Kyle were just as bad, same goes for Vasquez, Ross and everyone else on the team.

                  And as you said, defense was horrible. Wall and Gortat tore the defense apart.
                  Not sure if you've been living under the rock or you're just too stubborn to pay attention.

                  It's not "my" narrative. EVERYONE in the NBA talks about it. That's what they all talk about every year in their playoff preview.

                  TNT showed a stats a couple of years ago. Lowry and DeRozan are two of the WORST playoff performers in the history of the NBA.
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    I want to Ariza, but not for 2 of Norm, CJ, FVV

                    Also at 34.....
                    I'd do a happy dance if CJ was traded. He shouldn't see the floor even though his shot seems to be coming around. He's always screwing up defensively which is offsetting his scoring (when he has it).

                    I'd consider Fred+CJ for Ariza. Wiz could use another PG with Wall out for another 12 months now. But we'd be so thin at PG. Lowry's health has been unstable all year.

                    We'd need another PG somehow. Maybe Lin if he gets bought out? I doubt he gets bought out though.

                    Comment



                    • Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I'd do a happy dance if CJ was traded. He shouldn't see the floor even though his shot seems to be coming around. He's always screwing up defensively which is offsetting his scoring (when he has it).

                        I'd consider Fred+CJ for Ariza. Wiz could use another PG with Wall out for another 12 months now. But we'd be so thin at PG. Lowry's health has been unstable all year.

                        We'd need another PG somehow. Maybe Lin if he gets bought out? I doubt he gets bought out though.
                        Guys, Ariza is a rental. FVV is part of the core/future. Masai is not gonna deal for a couple months of Ariza
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I'd do a happy dance if CJ was traded. He shouldn't see the floor even though his shot seems to be coming around. He's always screwing up defensively which is offsetting his scoring (when he has it).

                          I'd consider Fred+CJ for Ariza. Wiz could use another PG with Wall out for another 12 months now. But we'd be so thin at PG. Lowry's health has been unstable all year.

                          We'd need another PG somehow. Maybe Lin if he gets bought out? I doubt he gets bought out though.
                          Yeah FVV and NP are good insurance and quality parts of our system.

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Guys, Ariza is a rental. FVV is part of the core/future. Masai is not gonna deal for a couple months of Ariza
                            I don't know.. Fred got a 2 year deal. He's an expiring next year next season. I don't really see him as a core guy like OG or Siakam.

                            Comment


                            • Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                              I want to Ariza, but not for 2 of Norm, CJ, FVV

                              Also at 34.....
                              Playoff beast beyond 22 feet. I would if Wiz willing for CJ, Vleet and Cash.

                              Time for Norm to flourish. He just needs consistent minutes. His chemistry with Delon is hitting strides.

                              Delon
                              Norm
                              Ariza
                              OG
                              JV

                              Too me thats a very good bench with length.

                              If Masai gets lucky and acquire either Wes or Ellington, thats huge.

                              If Ariza is not available, I would call Dell Demps and ask for Mirotic

                              Comment


                              • planetmars wrote: View Post

                                Good timing to my previous post

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X