Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything Bruno Caboclo

    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I always laugh whenever someone says that

    It's clear that if you calling jv not a very good rebounder you don't know what your talking about.
    I would say he's a good rebounder.

    My apologies, I didn't write that post with your feelings in mind. Would you say he's a top 10 rebounder? I wouldn't now, but I think he still has the potential to be. Truthfully, I think its his conditioning holding him back. Hard to fight for rebounds and give maximum effort when your tired. It could also be a result of playing 10-12 straight minutes at times. Maybe the coaches were doing it increase his stamina? I don't even know if that's the way to do it. :s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • special1 wrote: View Post
      Would you say he's a top 10 rebounder? I wouldn't now, but I think he still has the potential to be.
      Most definitely would. When he's on the floor JV collects 19.1% of all available rebounds (we're talking offensive and defensive).

      That would put him 7th in the league.

      And there hasn't been a big enough discrepancy in minutes to say that rebound% isn't accurate.

      Comment


      • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Not sure about the universe but I know a District.

        lol

        I couldn't resist.
        A thread called "Everything Bruno Caboclo"… discussing Valanciunas' rebounding prowess… which turns into a pot shot at DeRozan fans.

        I feel like all discussion could fit into one single thread right now.

        Comment


        • At this point everyone's taking potshots at everyone, it's like all-out warfare on here. I hate the tones coming from both sides, whether or not I agree to their arguments. It's why I've stayed away.

          Comment


          • Mindlessness wrote: View Post
            At this point everyone's taking potshots at everyone, it's like all-out warfare on here. I hate the tones coming from both sides, whether or not I agree to their arguments. It's why I've stayed away.
            I always thought "lol" implied it was a joke?

            Has it come that far that one can't even make a joke...and obviously state it as such?

            Comment


            • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              I always thought "lol" implied it was a joke?

              Has it come that far that one can't even make a joke...and obviously state it as such?
              For what it's worth, I took it as a joke.

              Everyone seems to be a bit sensitive right now - on all sides.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • special1 wrote: View Post
                For what it's worth, I took it as a joke.

                Everyone seems to be a bit sensitive right now - on all sides.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Hey who the fuck are you calling sensitive you little shit?!

                lol

                Comment


                • special1 wrote: View Post
                  For what it's worth, I took it as a joke.

                  Everyone seems to be a bit sensitive right now - on all sides. Except KHD... He's just grumpy.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  KHD wrote: View Post
                  Hey who the fuck are you calling sensitive you little shit?!

                  lol
                  There.... Fixed it. lol


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Early guesses on if Bruno gets any meaningful minutes at all next season?

                    I'd like to see Bruno check into more games next year than this one, especially if the d-league team isn't ready.

                    Speaking of which, the d-league team better be ready. Or else we wasted half of Bruno and Bebe's rookie contracts.

                    Comment


                    • TRex wrote: View Post
                      Learn to read.

                      JV is a good player. He's a decent player. My problem is, y'all talk like he's the second coming of Wilt Chamberlain. LOL.
                      No one talks like that.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

                      Comment


                      • Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        Early guesses on if Bruno gets any meaningful minutes at all next season?

                        I'd like to see Bruno check into more games next year than this one, especially if the d-league team isn't ready.

                        Speaking of which, the d-league team better be ready. Or else we wasted half of Bruno and Bebe's rookie contracts.
                        With Casey coaching expect a year full of DNPs

                        Realistically they should be playing him 20mpg and evaluating what he is good at so they know whether or not he is a player they want to invest in long term.

                        Comment


                        • OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          With Casey coaching expect a year full of DNPs

                          Realistically they should be playing him 20mpg and evaluating what he is good at so they know whether or not he is a player they want to invest in long term.
                          I am expecting a bunch of DNP's. Unfortunately.

                          And I disagree with 20MPG but I'd like to see him get 7-10 minutes in 40-50 games. That wouldn't sacrifice our ability to win too much but will also give him crucial experience.

                          Although, like you stated, with Casey there's no chance of that.

                          Comment


                          • Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            I am expecting a bunch of DNP's. Unfortunately.

                            And I disagree with 20MPG but I'd like to see him get 7-10 minutes in 40-50 games. That wouldn't sacrifice our ability to win too much but will also give him crucial experience.

                            Although, like you stated, with Casey there's no chance of that.
                            Fuck winning. Go for draft picks

                            Comment


                            • Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              I am expecting a bunch of DNP's. Unfortunately.

                              And I disagree with 20MPG but I'd like to see him get 7-10 minutes in 40-50 games. That wouldn't sacrifice our ability to win too much but will also give him crucial experience .
                              That is my hope. Call him up from D-League for specific stretches with the expectation of giving him minutes. 7-10 mpg in 30-40 games is certainly doable with the rest on the D League team.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment


                              • I am not to concerned with how many minutes he receives, rather I want to make sure the minutes he does get are meaningful. If all hist time come in blowout wins or losses at or near the end of games what he gets is empty learning. I would like to see him on the floor in the second quarter of games getting a few quality minutes with rotational players.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X