No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the first time Bruno has been in North America. He played a year of High school ball in North Carolina I believe.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yes his english is extremely impressive now. I have high hopes for this kid. I really hope in a couple more years he proves to us that Masai made the right decision.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Not the first time Bruno has been in North America. He played a year of High school ball in North Carolina I believe.
        Nah, he played at a high school recruitment camp for a couple weeks. Not a year.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Man, I watched every minute of him in the DLeague. Outside of his performance in his first game he was a complete nightmare.

He didn't pass, ever.
          Couldn't hit any shots
          Was never in the right position
          Showed he doesn't know how to dribble a ball.

The kid is a major work in progress. The only reason I kept watching is that he showed some potential as a defender with some nice blocks from behind and just being a pain in the ass in general with those long arms.

But, to say he played well in the d-league might be the overstatement of the century.
          He has a shot but he has never played against good defenders but he has the range. I think the D League team will do him good this year. remember he was a project when drafted. He was literally 2 years away. He is still super young though only 19 this year. I his ceiling this year is to crack the rotation with 2-5 minutes per game this year. Realistically to be come a full time starter on the D league this year is what they are hoping and expecting next year you will see him actually try to crack the rotation in a back up capacity.

Comment

• Did Bruno change is number already?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Did Bruno change is number already?
              BC20 or BC5

Comment

Did Bruno change is number already?
                Yeah, DeMarre took the #5
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'll just leave this here...

Comment

• Who's that getting up on the tip?

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                      I'll just leave this here...

If it were possible to purchase off of ITunes, I would.

Comment

• Shoulders startin' to fill in yo
                        I'm in love with Caboclo

Comment

• Bruno needs a new number.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                            I'll just leave this here...

I would drop money on this no problem

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              The improvement in his English is incredible. I think that speaks to his work ethic. Can't wait for Bruno 2015. I can't believe the amount of time I'm going to spend in Mississauga. Yes, I just wrote in that other thread that the fault of raps fans is expecting our draft picks to be quick fixes. Who cares?
                              I think learning the language is probably going to be the most important thing that accelerates his development. You can't be excellent in a team sport without being able to communicate. Also there is a confidence that comes from understanding a new language which hopefully carries over.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                I think learning the language is probably going to be the most important thing that accelerates his development. You can't be excellent in a team sport without being able to communicate. Also there is a confidence that comes from understanding a new language which hopefully carries over.
                                Not really when ppl who know the game get together not much needs to be said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X