Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    The Lakers?
    Nah, they love him! Compton kid, good chance to sign him back to replace Kobe as elite chucker.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      I'm done. I can't take it anymore. This team isn't good defensively and is a train wreck on O. DD and Casey must go. DD isn't a championship type player. He's a delusional Kobe Bryant and Casey is just delusional.

Who wouldn't do a DD for Randle trade? With pieces to make it work.
      Dd for mirotic first.

Front court of mirotic\carroll/jv.......shutter.....just awesome

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        The question is: WHY are those guys liabilities on the floor this season at this particular time, when they have all previously played good-to-great for extended periods in well defined roles.
        Spoiler alert: they aren't. Well, Biyombo is.

But Patterson has the 5th best on-court net rating on the team, at +4. Johnson has the second best, at +10, just behind JV.

The big questions to ask in terms of leveraging effectiveness are: why do we play a starting lineup that doesn't fit together so many minutes? And why do we play Biyombo, who is so ineffective a) so many minutes and b) with so many other defence-first players, exaggerating his ineffectiveness.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          Dd for mirotic first.

Front court of mirotic\carroll/jv.......shutter.....just awesome

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
          Why in god's name would Chicago trade Mirotic for Derozan? Randle is at least realistic.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            Why in god's name would Chicago trade Mirotic for Derozan? Randle is at least realistic.
            I only agree because I think Lakers management has gone full retard

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              I only agree because I think Lakers management has gone full retard
              Randle isn't that good. Had him on my fantasy team and had to drop him due to horrible % and doesn't do anything but score and rebound. DD would be the heir apparent to Kobe. Lakers do that trade in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Randle isn't that good. Had him on my fantasy team and had to drop him due to horrible % and doesn't do anything but score and rebound. DD would be the heir apparent to Kobe. Lakers do that trade in a heartbeat.
                How much of that is situational, i.e., Byron Scott, Kobe and a generally dysfunctional organization? Randle is really just 10+ games into his NBA career. He did look great in a few pre-season games, I saw, but haven't watched him recently. Powerful quick, great finisher, good handle for his size and decent passer. Seems like he has some tools to work with to be pretty good with the right development.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  How much of that is situational, i.e., Byron Scott, Kobe and a generally dysfunctional organization? Randle is really just 10+ games into his NBA career. He did look great in a few pre-season games, I saw, but haven't watched him recently. Powerful quick, great finisher, good handle for his size and decent passer. Seems like he has some tools to work with to be pretty good with the right development.
                  If Lakers would trade Randle stright up for Demar thats a good deal. If they didnt take Russell it would be good for both sides. Lakers fans are used to Kobe anyway

Comment

• I would take Russell over Randle if it were on the table every day of the week

MU pick up the phone

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      I would take Russell over Randle if it were on the table every day of the week

MU pick up the phone
                      Randle fills an area of need. Randle is the guy if anything, Masai could probably soak them for a pick too.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        The big questions to ask in terms of leveraging effectiveness are: why do we play a starting lineup that doesn't fit together so many minutes? And why do we play Biyombo, who is so ineffective a) so many minutes and b) with so many other defence-first players, exaggerating his ineffectiveness.
                        Stubbornness...

Comment

Randle fills an area of need. Randle is the guy if anything, Masai could probably soak them for a pick too.
                          Imagine Randle plus Lakers 2016 pick for Demar. That would cement MU as a swindler. He'd never get another GM to ever pickup the phone again

Comment

Talent > PF need

Plus there are three PFs that could potentially be available in the upcoming draft

Russell is crazy talented.

Comment

• Russell is indeed crazy talented, but the Lakers trade Randle 10 times before they trade Russell. No such offer would exists - you'd be extremely lucky to get them to talk DD for Randle, let alone even consider moving Russell.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                If Lakers would trade Randle stright up for Demar thats a good deal. If they didnt take Russell it would be good for both sides. Lakers fans are used to Kobe anyway
                                Raps would probably have to take back Nick Young who is almost a DD clone with a better 3pt shot, so it's pretty much like getting Randle for free. Or we could toss in Bennett, Bebe or Biyombo.

Comment

Working...
                                X