Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

I'm not a Brooks fan. If you hate Fred you will really really hate Brooks. He's just a worse version of Fred. Pure low efficiency chucker and doesn't have any passing to make up for it.
    Will be interesting to see if Memphis wanting nothing to do with him (and making it very public) has an effect on how he carries himself and performs moving forward. I can't imagine there's a huge FA market for him. Could all be very humbling.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Will be interesting to see if Memphis wanting nothing to do with him (and making it very public) has an effect on how he carries himself and performs moving forward. I can't imagine there's a huge FA market for him. Could all be very humbling.
      Yeah I think he's gonna be getting a portion of the MLE from someone like we gave Otto, if he's lucky. About half what he made this season.

Not sure who his agent is, but this is where he needs a really good one.

Comment

The offer was Kennard and Boston.
        So it's just the Clippers offer you are hanging your hat on here? I wasn't saying every team offered firsts for him.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

So it's just the Clippers offer you are hanging your hat on here? I wasn't saying every team offered firsts for him.
          OK then the Bucks offer. What was it?

Grayson Allen is not nearly enough salary. They don't have a 1st to trade until 2029. So what package could Bucks have offered that was actually doable under the CBA?

Comment

OK then the Bucks offer. What was it?

Grayson Allen is not nearly enough salary. They don't have a 1st to trade until 2029. So what package could Bucks have offered that was actually doable under the CBA?
            Allen, 2029 1st and filler, obviously. Not sure how this is complicated.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Allen, 2029 1st and filler, obviously. Not sure how this is complicated.
              What's the filler? The salary difference is quite large. You need to add another $12M or so.

Comment

What's the filler? The salary difference is quite large. You need to add another $12M or so.
                Ugh, really, you want me to build a fictional trade that didn't happen from last season?

I dunno, Serge was about 10M, throw on a minimum salary.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• It was likely the stuff the Bucks sent to get Crowder: George Hill, Serge Ibaka and Jordan Nwora. They also gave up 3 second rounders. Fred likely was going to bring back Allen and a FRP as well.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    It was likely the stuff the Bucks sent to get Crowder: George Hill, Serge Ibaka and Jordan Nwora. They also gave up 3 second rounders. Fred likely was going to bring back Allen and a FRP as well.
                    If I was Masai I'd have taken it, but I can see the lack of appeal in a 2029 1st rounder, probably with protections too.

Comment

• This just in...

Grayson Allen is filler.

Comment

• Don’t look back

Comment

• why would fred return to a team where he is not liked and doesnt fit? let the young man go make his money else where. ty for your service

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            why would fred return to a team where he is not liked and doesnt fit? let the young man go make his money else where. ty for your service
                            Who doesn't like him?
                            Certainly there were rumors of a rift with him and Scotty and GTJr I believe and fans are now split over him

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Who doesn't like him?
                              Certainly there were rumors of a rift with him and Scotty and GTJr I believe and fans are now split over him
                              I don't like him...
                              Praying 2 the Gods the day he moves and signs with another Dumbass Team...
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Funny thing is you read non Toronto articles and fan reactions (twitter, YT, etc) on Van Vleet and they all speak positively of him. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X