Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post

If Fred is out for a long period, there is the tank you wanted.
    Sometimes God works in mysterious ways
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If his out, love 2 c play Scottie at Pg..finally give him the reigns. If he was given a chance..he will succeed..I don't care if this team loses, they ain't winning championship..let's c what the kid can do..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• People will look to Scottie if Fred is out, but I'd be interested in seeing Banton get more minutes hopefully. He has been killing it in the G League recently.

Comment

• 9 more games to showcase Flynn before the trade deadline

Comment

People will look to Scottie if Fred is out, but I'd be interested in seeing Banton get more minutes hopefully. He has been killing it in the G League recently.
            Part of me wants some Malachi just to silence his dad.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              9 more games to showcase Flynn before the trade deadline

Raptor Nation!!
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

People will look to Scottie if Fred is out, but I'd be interested in seeing Banton get more minutes hopefully. He has been killing it in the G League recently.
                Unfortunately, everyone kills it in the G League, it's not a good predictor of NBA success.

If you suck in the G League that is really bad though.

Comment

• that decision to keep starters in when down by 30 do be looking sus right now.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Unfortunately, everyone kills it in the G League, it's not a good predictor of NBA success.

If you suck in the G League that is really bad though.
                    Flynn got benched in a G-League game, so there is that...

Comment

• Holmgren, Banchero or Smith? who do yall like?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And so our starting point guard is….

I know there are some outside the barn answers to this but still. Odd times

Comment

• And oh yeah..,it’s game night. Who’s going to be our Precious tonight? (Softball for ya)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            And so our starting point guard is….

I know there are some outside the barn answers to this but still. Odd times
                            Time for Flynn to get the trade value up. Although if he still doesn't get minutes, yikes.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

What? I said there were idiots on twitter who run around saying Westbrook has a higher FG% than Steph like that means anything (they are wrong, because they are idiots). And said your quoting FG% for a guy who shoots an incredible number of threes is just a similarly silly thing to do. Like, I can't believe this day and age having to go through this still, but consider this stretch of 7 fictional games for FVV:

7/19 FG
                              9/24 FG
                              8/20 FG
                              6/20 FG
                              11/23 FG
                              9/22 FG

That's a 39% FG%. Is that a good scoring stretch or a bad one? His FG% is 42% on the year. So: good stretch or bad stretch? Or do you need more information to be able to say?
                              Lol you are just gas lighting and it seems you are suffering from dementia, forgetting what you just stated moments prior. Then went to this strawman diatribe.

He is now injured for an unknown period of time so this 7 game dismal stretch may just be a thing in the past when he comes back especially to all of his cult members.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Lol you are just gas lighting and it seems you are suffering from dementia, forgetting what you just stated moments prior. Then went to this strawman diatribe.

He is now injured for an unknown period of time so this 7 game dismal stretch may just be a thing in the past when he comes back especially to all of his cult members.
                                Well I certainly hope the stretch of poor shooting (that literally the whole team outside Boucher was going through) will be a thing of the past. They can't survive the entire core shooting a 50% TS% all season, obviously.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X