• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Dang, thats interesting to read.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Masai press conference tomorrow so I'm betting we blinked first and are letting Nurse go. If he gets the Houston job we save the money, if he doesn't we're out the money.

Comment

• It’s about money? Shocking.

Comment

• Why would Nurse want to coach the Rockets? They are so far away from being a playoff team.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Why would Nurse want to coach the Rockets? They are so far away from being a playoff team.
            That's the most attractive job in the NBA imo. Jalen Green, Sengun + a top 3 pick this year? that team has a ton of potential.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

That's the most attractive job in the NBA imo. Jalen Green, Sengun + a top 3 pick this year? that team has a ton of potential.
              Maybe for a rookie coach, not for an established coach with a championship on his resume. And until he starts playing like a superstar Green isn't on any coaches list of guys they really want to coach.

Comment

Why would Nurse want to coach the Rockets? They are so far away from being a playoff team.
                Here comes the money. Money, money, money. You ain’t talking money, then your talking don’t matter. Money, money, money….

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Masai press conference tomorrow so I'm betting we blinked first and are letting Nurse go. If he gets the Houston job we save the money, if he doesn't we're out the money.
                  Houston is the team that needs to blink first. If you want a coach of Nurse’s calibre, you recruit him hard, guarantee the job and don’t even interview another candidate. Just shows you what a cheapskate their owner, Tillman Fertitta, is.

Comment

Probably not jibing with mgmt here

Comment

• I think Nick is a good coach. His chaos approach worked well when when we had Kawhi with Gasol or Ibaka inside, but his scramble, always switch defense requires too much effort to realistically be sustained all season, in my opinion.

Our team at this point could probably use a more structured approach and less mad scientist. After all like he said, it's been 10 years. Maybe time for a new voice or two in the room

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
                        I think Nick is a good coach. His chaos approach worked well when when we had Kawhi with Gasol or Ibaka inside, but his scramble, always switch defense requires too much effort to realistically be sustained all season, in my opinion.

Our team at this point could probably use a more structured approach and less mad scientist. After all like he said, it's been 10 years. Maybe time for a new voice or two in the room
                        there were only two voices in the room

Nick Nurse and VanVleet, cut the link !

The reason of why we are in this predicament

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

there were only two voices in the room

Nick Nurse and VanVleet, cut the link !

The reason of why we are in this predicament
                          I wonder if klutch sports and agent politics are playing into it much.

Comment

I wonder if klutch sports and agent politics are playing into it much.
                            no doubt.

I still have confidence in Masai….this is his offseason to show us who is most important to him.

Scottie or VanVleet

its a very simple choice

he cannot have both.

Nick Nurse is still under contract so Masai is not obligated to fire him IMO.

Comment

I think Nick is a good coach. His chaos approach worked well when when we had Kawhi with Gasol or Ibaka inside, but his scramble, always switch defense requires too much effort to realistically be sustained all season, in my opinion.

Yep. Lots of stuff pointing to needing a new coach. It’s nothing against Nurse but sometimes change is required.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Here comes the money. Money, money, money. You ain’t talking money, then your talking don’t matter. Money, money, money….
                                I mean is that it? Would have thought it had more to do with basketball related matters. Like Yuri mentions maybe he and management are not getting along due to on court stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X