Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Hilarious. This team got 99 problems but JV ain't one. He's one of only a couple players I'd really like to keep moving forward.
    Let's trade him for more low % chuckers so everyone can be happy
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Someone has to go, because none of the guards seem to trust him even a little.

Not a good situation.

Comment

• How many more touches does Valanciunas need?

It's easy to look at his shot attempts and say he doesn't get enough touches and needs a lot more, but there are other things that don't show up on the stat sheet either, like when he has the shot, but turns it down by passing it off to someone else, or before he can get the shot off, he turns it over

Comment

• It's not only shots, he needs to be more involved in the offense overall. Right now whenever he gets the ball in the post he shots it all the time because he doesn't know when his next shot will come.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• He needs to improve his Speed/passing and shooting

He needs to average 15/10/2/2 atleast and be apart of the offense and defense.

I think if he improves his passing he will turn out to be a brand new player
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• It's not just shot attempts but shot quality. He needs to get the kind of shots Gortat gets in the Wizards offense.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                It's not just shot attempts but shot quality. He needs to get the kind of shots Gortat gets in the Wizards offense.
                so it's not his fault if he has a shot but turns it over by offensive foul or missing the pass?

Comment

• 1 more shot
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                    so it's not his fault if he has a shot but turns it over by offensive foul or missing the pass?
                    JV only gets post ups.. and the guards suck at passing in the post. Not entirely his fault.

Comment

• JV isn't the main guy to blame. I blame the back court, Lowry in particular. Why would he keep throwing YOLO passes and expect guys like JV to catch them like Odell Beckham jr? Compare his ball distribution to that of John Wall's distribution to Gortat. Wall pretty much gave Gortat really good dishes that all Gortat had to do was be there to catch the ball and lay it in. With Lowry to JV, Lowry will throw bad passes to JV that mostly is too low for JV so he ends up getting stripped for a TO.

Comment

• It's not just jv, the bigs in general are pretty much ignored, even when the guards have been trapped. Makes us pretty easy to beat. It doesn't even have to be a shot attempt, but passing it to him and then him moving the ball will likely keep him more involved.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Very important from conference today:

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Very important from conference today:

Maybe suggest using a good, young, improving, stationery rim-protector as an interior rim-protector, as opposed to running him out to defend long-range jumpers off scrambling switches?

Who knows, I'm just a fan spit-balling here...

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Maybe suggest using a good, young, improving, stationery rim-protector as an interior rim-protector, as opposed to running him out to defend long-range jumpers off scrambling switches?

Who knows, I'm just a fan spit-balling here...
                              and with that, CRF just moved above Casey on the Raps Coaching rank.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• BC

Comment

Working...
                                X