Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    What if Masai spoke to Casey and agreed with him?

Keep in mind we still have Ross and JJ. Casey still has players he can "throw under the bus."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I suspect one of JJ or Ross to be traded. Maybe even both of them.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Everything Valanciunas

McRealistic wrote: View Post
      Max money for the guy who disappeared in both play off series that he played in his life ?? Ok, why not !!
      Disappeared? Yeah, 11 pts and 9.5 reb per game (in just 27mpg) for his playoff career.

Last year he was 4th in scoring, 1st in rebounds and just 6th in minutes in the Raps brief playoffs.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        I suspect one of JJ or Ross to be traded. Maybe even both of them.
        together they make less than 2Pats and neither are high usage guys. if Raptors need to clear space for Matthew or LMA, Demar should be the one out

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Disappeared? Yeah, 11 pts and 9.5 reb per game (in just 27mpg) for his playoff career.

Last year he was 4th in scoring, 1st in rebounds and just 6th in minutes in the Raps brief playoffs.
          Get that garbage outta here! /pink

Comment

• Big year coming up for JV
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Big year coming up for JV
              Yup - 4th season in the league, contract year, and it appears that minutes, touches, and MAYBE endurance were the only things holding back giant production.

Expect Casey and him to come together on something that works - better defense, better looks, better out of doubles.

I wish we had better insight on what he's doing. Is he vacationing with his family in Lithuania? Is his national team playing this summer?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Yup - 4th season in the league, contract year, and it appears that minutes, touches, and MAYBE endurance were the only things holding back giant production.

Expect Casey and him to come together on something that works - better defense, better looks, better out of doubles.

I wish we had better insight on what he's doing. Is he vacationing with his family in Lithuania? Is his national team playing this summer?
                Casey +JV = I'll advised pull up threes. Every time Casey has "his man" efficiency falls through the floor and the guy is run out of town

Comment

• Can he not be extended this summer?
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Can he not be extended this summer?
                    He and Ross have until October afaik

Comment

• Hopefully he gets his 25-35 mins a game, big things are expected. Some of Lou, GV, and Amir's looks have to come his way, I don't think Carroll and Cojo will use up that much of the offense.

Comment

• Good video.

JV is basically saying, "Everything Casey told me to do for my first 3 years is now being undone."

A faster JV with a jumpshot while still staying true to his inside game will be veeeeeeeeeeeery intersting.

Comment

• I still never understood why they never let him take midrange shots. The guy is an 80% free throw shooter.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

Good video.

JV is basically saying, "Everything Casey told me to do for my first 3 years is now being undone."

A faster JV with a jumpshot while still staying true to his inside game will be veeeeeeeeeeeery intersting.
                            "Everything this Franchise told me to do". Masai and the whole coaching staff is responsible.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Masai has to be held responsible for his changes too. There are vids available which clearly show his speed and jump shooting capabilities prior to coming over. Now this is the new vogue in the NBA ...a mobile outside shooting big that can play with 4-5 skills (Duncan has been doing this for years)....so back to the drawing board...poor guy.

Just love his demeanor...seems totally committed to Casey & Masai...dont know if that is a european trait but I'd be pissed for the waste of time/effort. Gay was and somewhat public about his weight gain request as well.

Ditch the fake shot efforts please Jonas.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Masai has to be held responsible for his changes too. There are vids available which clearly show his speed and jump shooting capabilities prior to coming over. Now this is the new vogue in the NBA ...a mobile outside shooting big that can play with 4-5 skills (Duncan has been doing this for years)....so back to the drawing board...poor guy.

Just love his demeanor...seems totally committed to Casey & Masai...dont know if that is a european trait but I'd be pissed for the waste of time/effort. Gay was and somewhat public about his weight gain request as well.

Ditch the fake shot efforts please Jonas.
                                bigs take time, yada yada yada but who knows how much his size gain contributed to his lack of injuries and strength gain. now he can work on his skills and speed with a larger frame. AD is great but hes still skinny and injury prone.

Comment

Working...
                                X