No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m thrilled about having drafted three of this year’s five best rookie RB: Mike Sanders, Tony Pollard and Justice Hill.

Plus, I picked-up the #1 WR on my draft board; and, I landed the best available perennial all-pro LB according to Yahoo predictions.

I’ve got one word for all you knocked-nosed nickleback knuckleheads: BOH!
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Aug 19, 2019, 09:26 AM.
    RR OG

Comment

I was very ill-prepared for that draft... Not one of my best, but I stand by my picks for now.

Comment

Harry might have a hard time getting the ball with Josh Gordon, Julian Edleman and Demaryius Thomas in front of him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Harry might have a hard time getting the ball with Josh Gordon, Julian Edleman and Demaryius Thomas in front of him.
          Everything I was reading is that Harry was going to be starting alongside Edelman... those columns were likely written before the Gordon reinstatement which I totally forgot about.

I honestly didn't do much scouting at all until I got into the draft room like 10 mins before the draft. I wanted Hockenson at TE, but I decided to go with Kyler Murray as a stash and hoped for TJ in round 2, but jbml gobbled him up before I had the chance.

They have me at 199 points projected for week 1, so I believe I'll be fine if my team stays healthy.

Comment

Gordon got reinstated a couple daysish before the draft. Harry was on my consideration list before that. I had Gordon queued with my second round pick but opted to instead roll the dice and wait a round seeing how who knows how long he will play before hitting the bong or whatever. Personally I think its a stupid rule by the NFL. It's legal in a bunch of states, get with the times. It's not like he wants to drop to one knee in the pregame anthem and blaze a big joint or anything.

I need to figure out how to make room for a couple DL guys. They're projecting me to be around 215 with two empty starter slots, bring on Axel.
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Aug 19, 2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

The auction price market value for DL players has ‘ballooned’ and is now ‘bubbling’.
              RR OG

Comment

Hey, I'm kinda surprised you didn't go DL in rounds one and two. You clearly deviated from your past IDP only draft strategy.

Comment

Via Fantasypros.com. The draft ranks, week 1 ranks and dynasty ranks. Dynasty rank isn't a champion predictor so don't lose your shit guys.
                  This is why I went Hollywood in the first round - need to find that next star WR and he is the best rookie wideout. With no glaring holes elsewhere, makes sense to pass up a guy like Montgomery (who would be on the bench behind Saquan, Karmara and Mixon).
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Hey, I'm kinda surprised you didn't go DL in rounds one and two. You clearly deviated from your past IDP only draft strategy.
                    The Yahoo! auto-draft minions and I had huge outdoor draft jam last night. And right when I was on the clock to pick my R1 those French buggers nearly slipped Deion fucking Jones past Mike Sanders.

So I gave each one of them two of those giant campfire marsh-mellows to wear on their feet and forced them all to walk the endless Southern coastal burning-hot-coal highway to HELL.

#Kicking-&-Burning_The-Million-Minions-Screaming-for-Vengence-March_(Heil-Hydra!)
                    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Aug 20, 2019, 12:01 AM.
                    RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

The Yahoo! auto-draft minions and I had huge outdoor draft jam last night. And right when I was on the clock to pick my R1 those French buggers nearly slipped Deion fucking Jones past Mike Sanders.

So I gave each one of them two of those giant campfire marsh-mellows to wear on their feet and forced them all to walk the endless Southern coastal burning-hot-coal highway to HELL.

#Kicking-&-Burning_The-Million-Minions-Screaming-for-Vengence-March_(Heil-Hydra!)
                      See, I figured it was more like this: "Monsieur, you should take Miles Sanders with your top pick. Oui?"

Meanwhile I was TOTALLY bummed that I was about to miss out on another complete stud RB by just a couple picks:
                      David Montgomery. They won't even let this rookie play pre-season games, they're saving him for the regular season. I think his career floor is Matt Forte.
                      Axel wrote: View Post

This is why I went Hollywood in the first round - need to find that next star WR and he is the best rookie wideout. With no glaring holes elsewhere, makes sense to pass up a guy like Montgomery (who would be on the bench behind Saquan, Karmara and Mixon).
                      Whether its BPA or need, whatever wins the chip is all that matters in my books.

Comment

Whether its BPA or need, whatever wins the chip is all that matters in my books.
                        I think the Dynasty rankings speak for themselves.

And of course, I face you in week 1.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Connecting dots:

Antonio Brown is doing anything and everything he has to do to avoid training and playing during the pre-season.

To this I say bold kudos and bestow high praise to The Gridiron Pre-Season Helmet-Head Renegade, AB, and his cunning agent extrodinaire.
                          RR OG

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

I think the Dynasty rankings speak for themselves.

And of course, I face you in week 1.
                            Hey, you can have the future. I want week one and the 2019 championship. I need that third one in order to pull away from Mango as the undisputed GOAT.

Comment

Hey, you can have the future. I want week one and the 2019 championship. I need that third one in order to pull away from Mango as the undisputed GOAT.
                              Neither of you will be, just getting my head of steam to rip off a few titles. Barkley, Karama look to be the best RB duo for the next 5 years.

Comment

Stiff competition. You have two teams with over half the league hardware and another team who's lived in the finals for like the past 100 years (Drizz).

Comment

Working...
                                X