X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I was hoping for an outcome like that after all the one way chatter. lol
    Stay in your lane, Creed.

You need to place a jimmy guard on that ‘Little Snausage’ chain hanging on your roster.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Nov 18, 2019, 05:57 PM.
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Stay in your lane, Creed.

You need to place a jimmy guard on that ‘Little Snausage’ chain hanging on your roster.
      The only thing little about Nas tonight is his name. His game is 7 points and 4 boards in the first quarter. Kid has huge upside, I found another one.

Comment

• Harden is such a beast. 40ppg over the first 13 games. That's hilarious. Along with 4.8 3's, 5.6rpg, 7.8 assists and 1.6spg.
        I'll take the hit that comes with his TOs and sometimes FG%, but I'm 3-1 this year on FG% with him shooting 41%, so I think I'm balanced enough to handle it.

Once I get some guys back healthy and contributing, watch out league! You woulda gotten my pick anyway James Ballswin (Realizar) , with or without the protection, you just wanted out of your terrible deal and you know it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Harden is such a beast. 40ppg over the first 13 games. That's hilarious. Along with 4.8 3's, 5.6rpg, 7.8 assists and 1.6spg.
          I'll take the hit that comes with his TOs and sometimes FG%, but I'm 3-1 this year on FG% with him shooting 41%, so I think I'm balanced enough to handle it.

Once I get some guys back healthy and contributing, watch out league! You woulda gotten my pick anyway James Ballswin (Realizar) , with or without the protection, you just wanted out of your terrible deal and you know it.
          lmao Realizar is Ali G is Realizar??? Mad respeck!

Comment

• Yes, it is the G league, but the youngest kid in the 2019 NBA draft had another nice line tonight!!! 28 pts (10-16), 4 3pts, 5 rebs, 2 asts, and a block in only 29 minutes. Really excited to see how he's progressing already.

Comment

• It's happening tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing catch and shoot Melo. Has he spent the last year changing his game like Brolo did?

Comment

• But just a recap of the last seven days:

Plus he crashes the boards, which has been a weakness this year for Portland when it used to be a strength. The kid is here to stay.

Comment

But just a recap of the last seven days:

Plus he crashes the boards, which has been a weakness this year for Portland when it used to be a strength. The kid is here to stay.
                  Classic Napoleon complex with the Little man. Trying to upsell the shit out of a mediocre at best prospect. MKG is his best case scenario... I gotta hand it to you though, you'll likely have someone throwing a draft pick at you for him before he hits waivers this later this week.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Classic Napoleon complex with the Little man. Trying to upsell the shit out of a mediocre at best prospect. MKG is his best case scenario... I gotta hand it to you though, you'll likely have someone throwing a draft pick at you for him before he hits waivers this later this week.
                    I know you'd love to be proven right but he's sticking with my team. At 35 Melo can't have much left in the tank and the Blazers' other FA moves have bombed. If they pull a trade they eat into depth and that also frees up more minutes. He's part of the future in Portland and MKG can't shoot, pass or handle. Nassir can do all three pretty good for a 19 year old forward. I don't want shitty back end picks in a top loaded draft, come on man.

Comment

I know you'd love to be proven right but he's sticking with my team. At 35 Melo can't have much left in the tank and the Blazers' other FA moves have bombed. If they pull a trade they eat into depth and that also frees up more minutes. He's part of the future in Portland and MKG can't shoot, pass or handle. Nassir can do all three pretty good for a 19 year old forward. I don't want shitty back end picks in a top loaded draft, come on man.
                      If he can shoot, it must be in practice.
                      2019-20 POR 7 116:59 12 37 32.4 2 15 13.3 5 8 62.5 7 18 25 3 4 3 2 31

Comment

His .9 assists per 36 really highlights his willingness as a passer. Sorry Apollo you can post all the PR tweets you want. He’s just not very good and doesn’t have a fantasy friendly game regardless. I’ll eat crow if I’m wrong

Comment

• i have 7 of 15 injured, and am beating skywalker this week. very impressive young skywalker.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

His .9 assists per 36 really highlights his willingness as a passer. Sorry Apollo you can post all the PR tweets you want. He’s just not very good and doesn’t have a fantasy friendly game regardless. I’ll eat crow if I’m wrong
                            Bookmarked.

Article:
                            Why Nassir Little Will Be Important Even After Melo Arrives
                            Finally, Little is not afraid to move the ball. When he’s in the starting lineup, he’s averaged 30 passes per game, behind only Lillard and McCollum.
                            https://www.blazersedge.com/2019/11/...nthony-arrives
                            Last edited by Apollo; Tue Nov 19, 2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Damn, the propaganda is out in full force this morning
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• After seeing Jimmy Buttler and Danny Green enter, the competition today is frightened that I'll actually deal Nassir Little for an older vet posting bigger numbers. Don't work guys, Nas is sticking with the Creeds. I don't want to deal that high upside for over the hill vets either.

Comment

Working...
                                X