RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tucas wrote: View Post
    If anyone is looking to sell off some older players to start a rebuild maybe we can work out a deal. I’d consider moving off my young guys and pick this year for an established star. OG, Bridges, Davion and Keldon would be the main young guys I’d consider moving, but I’d still move Wood for a big. Probably looking to keep KPJ unless an offer blows me away for him
    Made an offer. Let's talk!

Comment

Banton earning that 2 year deal already! Banton is my only untradeable.
      Last edited by Joey; Wed Oct 20, 2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Daang. Jaylen Brown apparently happy with the trade today!

Comment

Duarte drops 27 points in his debut and the $10 man Fournier with a cool 32/6/3/4
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            Duarte drops 27 points in his debut and the $10 man Fournier with a cool 32/6/3/4
            Ya, I was mad when you got Fornier for so cheap. I knew he'd have a good year for NYC.

Comment

No clue how good my team is while Simmons, Irving and Isaac all sit but Bane sure did look good last night. Bey and Stewart looked good also. I need Luka and Jimmy to hit the floor already.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Daang. Jaylen Brown apparently happy with the trade today!
                He just wanted to give me a boost before switching over to your roster! You just get the regression.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

LOL Fair. Either way, I just traded for the (current) #1 Player in the league!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    No clue how good my team is while Simmons, Irving and Isaac all sit but Bane sure did look good last night. Bey and Stewart looked good also. I need Luka and Jimmy to hit the floor already.
                    Currently losing to ME, soooo "not very good" seems to be the answer? Lol

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      The rich get richer.

Comment

Currently losing to ME, soooo "not very good" seems to be the answer? Lol
                        You just unloaded Harden and yet you're facing down the grim reality of a week one win.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          You just unloaded Harden and yet you're facing down the grim reality of a week one win.
                          I will never not enjoy winning. Especially against people who have real aspirations of winning. Lol

Comment

I will never not enjoy winning. Especially against people who have real aspirations of winning. Lol
                            Your team looks too good to get into the really high lottery odds if that's what you're hoping for post Harden trade. I'm always willing to help your odds via trade, don't forget that.

Comment

Pretty much everyone on my roster is available. Embiid is essentially untouchable, but if you make an offer for him make sure it'll knock my socks off.

Comment

Cant remember who was shit talking my Cam Reddish draft in the Auction..... But sup?
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X