Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've been tuned out the last few weeks (sick kids, travel for work, etc) but the NBA trade deadline is fast approaching, which means ours isn't far behind. I basically have 2 guys I'm interested in offers for, but only 1 of them is likely being dealt.

For the win-now contenders, Buddy Hield is on an expiring contract and leads the NBA in 3PM this season. His season avg's rank at 52nd overall in Yahoo.

For the future contenders, Raptors forward (C?) Precious Achiuwa. An expiring deal and a tantalizing prospect. As all Raptors fans know, since returning from an injury he's played well and has really risen over the last few weeks, seeing 31 MPG and ranking 81st over the last 2 weeks, 65th over the last week. The trade deadline could really tweak his value, so I don't expect this to be a first offer sold scenario.

My team is in the middle of the pack, so I can really swerve in either direction. One of these guys is most likely returning to my squad in the summer, and one will likely be dealt before the deadline. So if you have interest, send an offer or PM (I will check those more regularly again).
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I haven't had a lot to brag about this year. So going to pay myself on the back with Walker Kessler being the steal of the draft. Dudes a block monster
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        I haven't had a lot to brag about this year. So going to pay myself on the back with Walker Kessler being the steal of the draft. Dudes a block monster
        Gonna call you Berty Horowitz

8349812.jpg

Comment

• Clarkson and Bruce Brown can be had together for a pick. Both are on one-year deals.

Comment

• Day'Ron Sharpe has the makings of another stud Nets center drafted at the end of the first; I don't know how they keep doing it every couple years. He's struggled to get minutes on a Nets team that's been small balling it at times with Ben Simmons but over the last week he's had his number called to fill in. This week he's averaging 9 points, 11 boards, 1 steal, 1 block, 54% from the field in 24 MPG.

Comment

• you're offering Clarkson and brown for 1 pick?
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                you're offering Clarkson and brown for 1 pick?
                That's right.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Clarkson and Bruce Brown can be had together for a pick. Both are on one-year deals.
                  Now why would anyone do that? Lol I see you're going full tank though, eh? Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Not to burden you with this but if you have a bit of time can you update the first page on the cap sheet with everyone's latest roster? Just so that we get a clear picture of what people have before the trade deadline?

Comment

I can help a team looking to win a chip this year. I get a late round pick. Win/win.

Am I tanking? Not really, my team is too good and has too many wins to hit rock bottom but it needs another half season, draft and auction to contend again. To me, it makes sense to do this. If Isaac had returned sooner and was ramped up faster and if Ben Simmons fit in this Brooklyn team I'd be doing the opposite right now.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Feb 2, 2023, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        I haven't had a lot to brag about this year. So going to pay myself on the back with Walker Kessler being the steal of the draft. Dudes a block monster
                        For real man, Kessler has been a revelation. What pick was he again?
                        That said, I think Jalen Williams (Undrafted in our draft) and Tari Eason (Final Pick) are also worth a bit of a shoutout. Guys have been some of my best and most well rounded players the last couple months.

Comment

For real man, Kessler has been a revelation. What pick was he again?
                          That said, I think Jalen Williams (Undrafted in our draft) and Tari Eason (Final Pick) are also worth a bit of a shoutout. Guys have been some of my best and most well rounded players the last couple months.
                          Kessler went 22 in real life. Got him at 14 in our draft. I can never keep track of what jalen Williams is doing what in OKC, but I know one of them has been showing out
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• yeah almost everyone who had a pick last year got something.
                            Last edited by koncept; Fri Feb 3, 2023, 04:12 AM.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• It is with a heavy heart that the Posse announce the release of another Day 1'er, Andre Drummond. AD helped the North to 8 straight playoff appearances as well as 2 championships. He went 9-9 with 21 and 15 on his 2nd to last game with the team. Happy Trails, Andre!

Comment

• So what picks were moved in the Gafford/Hield trade? Didn't see it announced here. Is Axel getting a 2023 pick from Koncept?

Comment

Working...
                                X