X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post

The basketball hotbed of Nova Scotia!
    This dynasty league had 4 Nova Scotians in it at one point (Fully was also from NS).
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

This dynasty league had 4 Nova Scotians in it at one point (Fully was also from NS).
      Oh ya, that's right, you're out that way as well!

Also, off topic, but remember the Great Meltdown of McHappy at the hands of Fully? Pretty classic. Lol
      Last edited by Joey; Mon Sep 12, 2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Oh ya, that's right, you're out that way as well!

Also, off topic, but remember the Great Meltdown of McHappy at the hands of Fully? Pretty classic. Lol
        I do. I remember a lot of the classic RR meltdowns. Sometimes I wonder what they are doing lol.

Fully and I actually played on the same hoops team 1 year (I was in my last year and he his first year on that age bracket) and we both coached in the same association many years later, I coached the 'A' team while he coached the 'B' team. He was on RR here for about a year before I figured any of it out though.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

i remember checking the forum the next day to 4 pages of mchappy debates

mchappy vs all
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I'm waaaaaaay out east in St. John's, NL. I'm out as soon as my girl graduates school though. So, the seven year countdown is on!
            DUDE! I am in ST. JOhn's too HAHAHA

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post

DUDE! I am in ST. JOhn's too HAHAHA
              All this time and we never knew!

Comment

HAHA Right?

It is cool to see where we are all from!

Comment

Isn't there only like 40 people in St. Johns? Guaranteed you guys actually know each other. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

Isn't there only like 40 people in St. Johns? Guaranteed you guys actually know each other. Lol
                    We're practically related.

Comment

Hope you guys are good out East! Rough stuff going on. Be safe!!

Comment

I also hope everyone made out ok. The imagery on TV from some areas is heartbreaking.

Comment

I also hope everyone made out ok. The imagery on TV from some areas is heartbreaking.
                          My family near Antigonish NS are probably going to be without power until Thursday or Friday. All the gas stations are dry as well, so nobody can purchase gasoline for their generators. Stay safe, East Coasters!

Comment

Got my internet back today! Had no power for 2 days but still managed to have a birthday party for my 7 year old on Sunday thanks to some sunny weather.

Comment

Thursday morning and still no power for me. I have a small generator and have kept the freezer going. Also have Starlink internet so I can plug that in when the generator is running.

Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Reminder: Please go into the system and select your Keepers! Deadline is October 9th.

Comment

Working...
                                X