HEY I'm new to from Ottawa

Leave a comment:

• WBG416
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    Who are these "Leafs" you talk about?

j/k

Try this:
    http://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/ (blog)
    http://www.leafsforever.ca/

Thanks alot

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    WBG416 wrote: View Post
    Hey I'm relatively new here but i have been reading the raptorsrepublic forums for a while.

I was wondering if anyone had a good forum for leafs fans? there seem to be alot, but none of them are very active.

thanks!
    Who are these "Leafs" you talk about?

j/k

Try this:
    http://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/ (blog)
    http://www.leafsforever.ca/

Leave a comment:

• WBG416
    replied
    Hey I'm relatively new here but i have been reading the raptorsrepublic forums for a while.

I was wondering if anyone had a good forum for leafs fans? there seem to be alot, but none of them are very active.

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Hugmenot
    replied
    I've been reading RR for the past two seasons and decided it was now time to add my contributions.

Expect more data discussion ramblings once I import the raw data into a local database!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Just wanted to take the time to come in here and welcome footarez and HuskyRaptor. This is a great place to talk ball. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Leave a comment:

• HuskyRaptor
    replied
    Hey raptors fans! Ive been reading RR for a while and finally decided to join. I dont know why i chose at the end of this season but i know were gonna have a lot to talk about this offseason. I justed wanted you guys to know i have a lot of respect for the people on RR and i can't wait to get to talk more about the raptors. THANK YOU!!!

Leave a comment:

• footarez
    replied
    I have always liked the Raptors but the turn around was when they signed Anthony Parker because he was my all time favorite player.So that forced me to watch every single one of their games.And when he left to the Cavaliers I didn't switch teams like many fans do.For example last season there were tons of Cavaliers fans...but not this season.You know what I mean.So I had seen every game and I really like what I see in most of the team so I started to be even more interested in Raptors and just like that I consider myself a true RAP.

Leave a comment:

• raptorsking
    replied
    footarez wrote: View Post
    I'm from Bulgaria and believe it or not I can only watch raptor games via nba or thanks to raptormage and since we are in differnet time zome nba games for me are around...4-5 at night.So I download EVERY raptors game the last 3 seasons thanks to Raptormage.My point : I like Raptors a lot,I hate the losing and I take the mocks for it but I enjoy to watch the Raptors and especially our young guys.Amir is my favorite raptor right now.I've been following the topics in the forum for a while and ironically I will start to write after the season is over.For many raptor fans it is going to be VERY important season so I believe we'll have what to write about.Thank you
    how did you become a raptors fan ? if i may ask.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Welcome to the forums footarez. It's always great to have fellow Raptors fans from overseas.

Leave a comment:

• footarez
    replied
    I'm from Bulgaria and believe it or not I can only watch raptor games via nba or thanks to raptormage and since we are in differnet time zome nba games for me are around...4-5 at night.So I download EVERY raptors game the last 3 seasons thanks to Raptormage.My point : I like Raptors a lot,I hate the losing and I take the mocks for it but I enjoy to watch the Raptors and especially our young guys.Amir is my favorite raptor right now.I've been following the topics in the forum for a while and ironically I will start to write after the season is over.For many raptor fans it is going to be VERY important season so I believe we'll have what to write about.Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The Raptors' reach is far?

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    Welcome to all new members! Including our boy from Peru???

Leave a comment:

• bloodyhandedgod
    replied
    Peruvians are weird.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X