Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Well, like I feared, Dallas is trading Jose (for Tyson Chandler), so there's another suitor for Kyle. A defensive bulldog who shoots the 3 is perfect next to the slashing Ellis.

edit: well I'm totally wrong, looks like Felton is going to Dallas too. whoops.
    Felton is more garbage-bag-full-of-radioactive-waste than point guard nowadays, so the threat to Lowry is potentially still there.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Well, like I feared, Dallas is trading Jose (for Tyson Chandler), so there's another suitor for Kyle. A defensive bulldog who shoots the 3 is perfect next to the slashing Ellis.

edit: well I'm totally wrong, looks like Felton is going to Dallas too. whoops.
      Chandler and Felton make about $18M which will cut into the Mavs salary cap. But they could still afford Kyle.

They could renounce Carter and Marion's cap holds. Dirk can sign on for $10M and if my math is right they would only have a cap of about $45M. That should give them about $18M to use in free agency.

So they could definitely afford Kyle and a wing player like Deng who I think would fit well next to Dirk and Ellis.

I see Felton as more of a backup anyway.

Comment

• Welp my belief that Kyle was going to stay with us has completely fallen to a zero. It looks like there will be a handle full of teams who can give him good money AND are better than us. So yea. Also I'm not liking the way he's talking. I swear we can never hold onto a free agent
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think it'll be fine. The biggest barrier to resigning Lowry is that we did trade him to the Knicks for spare parts. It only got vetoed at the last second. I can see how that would affect a decision.

Is anyone else surprised New York didn't lose a trade?
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Dallas can definitely make a serious bid for Lowry. He would get to play alongside two terrific big men (Nowitzki, Chandler) and also a much improved (and hopefully more consistent) shooting guard in Monta Ellis.

I think that Dallas can allow for Lowry to take the leadership role and/or share it with Dirk.

That being said, why would Lowry leave the East and head to the Wild West? He said recently that championship aspirations are his #1 priority, and I don't think that he would be any closer to achieving that if he went out west. The Raptors are primed to become an elite EC team in the next few years, therefore he would be better off to stay here.

You never know though.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Comment

• 2 be honest if Kyle Lowry leaves I won't be mad,I would be disappointed,however he gave us everything he could for this franchise,very professional. He has every right 2 show case him self and go where he is happy and has the ability win,hopefully he thinks it's the raptors. Who knows maybe if Lowry leaves it could benefit the raptors..ie T Ross takes a bigger role and becomes star and Derozan is already there..Derozan can take more of leadership role. Anyway I want Kyle 2 stay,will c,it's gonna be a fun off season month,that's for sure.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  2 be honest if Kyle Lowry leaves I won't be mad,I would be disappointed,however he gave us everything he could for this franchise,very professional. He has every right 2 show case him self and go where he is happy and has the ability win,hopefully he thinks it's the raptors. Who knows maybe if Lowry leaves it could benefit the raptors..ie T Ross takes a bigger role and becomes star and Derozan is already there..Derozan can take more of leadership role. Anyway I want Kyle 2 stay,will c,it's gonna be a fun off season month,that's for sure.
                  we are not always the victim. got to get over the rejection mindset.

Comment

• Houston just traded Asik to the pelicans, clearing a ton of cap space. guessing Lin is next.

to me the two teams with the highest odds of signing lowry are the Heat and Rockets.

what a kick in the balls Lowry signing with the Rockets would be
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      Houston just traded Asik to the pelicans, clearing a ton of cap space. guessing Lin is next.

to me the two teams with the highest odds of signing lowry are the Heat and Rockets.

what a kick in the balls Lowry signing with the Rockets would be
                      would mchale take him back? would lowry play for him again. can't see him in houston

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        would mchale take him back? would lowry play for him again. can't see him in houston
                        He wants to win.

With a team of:

Dwight
                        Melo
                        Harden
                        Parsons
                        Lowry

That's...pretty enticing, even out in the West, no?

Granted, Harden's a pylon on defense, but still.

Comment

• Lowry to Rockets !!!! Where is the source for that ??

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            Houston tried to trade for Lowry at the deadline so i'm assuming Mchale does and Lowry's said publicly that he handled it all wrong over there
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• If Kyle left imagine what DeRozan would be feeling when he hears the news... *calls Kyle "Dude! I thought you were staying?" Kyle: "Hahahahaha" *click! DD: "...Kyle?... Bro?"

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Looks like we got another point guard problem guys. I still got to give myself a chance to be a starting point guard. I feel like I can do many many different (things) now that I’m healthy. I have to give myself another shot. I have to earn that. I understand perfectly the things that I have to do for me to be the point guard that I want to be." - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/toro....8T4lgFNL.dpuf

come from greivis

Comment

Working...
                                X