Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1 of the ECF. Raps @ Bucks. Wednesday May 15th 8:30pm on Sportsnet and TNT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Conservatives running so many attack ads during basketball games. Must be trying to broaden their demographic lol.

    Comment


    • #77
      That milwaukee starting lineup is big but hella soft. I hope Nurse goes big and strong. Bully ball them.

      Comment


      • #78
        AD for the 3rd pick and some future picks will be necessary. Gotta match salaries, maybe some NY expirings...

        So effectively AD for RJ... I dont know still not a great deal but if NO want to start fresh it may be their best bet.

        Comment


        • #79
          planetmars wrote: View Post
          Knicks could become a huge threat next season.. trade #3 to NO and pair up RJ with Zion. Could create a super team. KD, Kyrie, and AD. Who's beating that team?
          ​​​​​​
          yeah but its one year.. no way they could afford all 3 the year after as all would want max (unless one or two of them take a pay cut and i dont see it happening).

          Comment


          • #80
            Scraptor wrote: View Post
            ...I am concerned about fatigue the longer this series goes. But I do think our starters have a clear advantage over theirs, so I'm hopeful the bench disadvantage is just marginal. This is going to be a real test for Nurse (obviously).
            If it's over in four, there's no long term to worry about. Or win the first three, then sit the starters for the whole 4th game. Win the series in Milwaukee. Then home to TO with home court advantage.

            Comment


            • #81
              The more you think about it, the Bucks really haven't beaten a top team since they beat the Sixers on the road... way back on April 4th. Pistons were without Griffin. Celtics were complete fool's good - sweeping the Bogdanovich-led Pacers meant absolutely nothing. The Bucks played pedal-to-the-metal all season long while the Raps did load managment, had Lowry/JV injured and Nurse experimented, and we were still only a Kyle Lowry zero-point game away from being tied for 1st overall. We've already shown the ability to flip a defensive switch ... if we find the offensive switch, then the Bucks have a rude awakening ahead.

              Comment


              • #82
                golden wrote: View Post
                The more you think about it, the Bucks really haven't beaten a top team since they beat the Sixers on the road... way back on April 4th. Pistons were without Griffin. Celtics were complete fool's good - sweeping the Bogdanovich-led Pacers meant absolutely nothing. The Bucks played pedal-to-the-metal all season long while the Raps did load managment, had Lowry/JV injured and Nurse experimented, and we were still only a Kyle Lowry zero-point game away from being tied for 1st overall. We've already shown the ability to flip a defensive switch ... if we find the offensive switch, then the Bucks have a rude awakening ahead.
                I appreciate the optimism
                All man. All amazing.

                Comment


                • #83
                  I cant imagine Kawhi was pleased with the amber alert sent at 5am this morning (tho thank god child safe).

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Raps have their work cut out.

                    Giannis is gonna be a tough guard. Then you have to guard the 3 for Middleton, Bledsoe and Mirza.

                    This is gonna be a very tough series. Raps CANT be afraid to shoot this series... Danny Green needs to shoot more. Lowry should take the open shots when he has them. Gasol needs to post up more, dont have Embiid to deal with this series so Gasol would be able to get some touches under the basket.

                    Bucks with Brodgen and Hill off the bench will be tough. Powell and FVV will really need to step up their D for sure.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      sanyo wrote: View Post
                      Raps have their work cut out.

                      Giannis is gonna be a tough guard. Then you have to guard the 3 for Middleton, Bledsoe and Mirza.

                      This is gonna be a very tough series. Raps CANT be afraid to shoot this series... Danny Green needs to shoot more. Lowry should take the open shots when he has them. Gasol needs to post up more, dont have Embiid to deal with this series so Gasol would be able to get some touches under the basket.

                      Bucks with Brodgen and Hill off the bench will be tough. Powell and FVV will really need to step up their D for sure.
                      posting up Gasol could be a solid game plan. Bucks don't have anyone who can guard him in the post. if he can do some damage their bucks might send a double and open up some passing lanes that Gasol would use to his advantage. could also get some of their bigs/Giannis is foul trouble

                      Comment


                      • #86

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          sanyo wrote: View Post
                          I cant imagine Kawhi was pleased with the amber alert sent at 5am this morning (tho thank god child safe).
                          Someone on the staff should absolutely get all the players phone and turn off the notification.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Wonder what Delon is thinking in Memphis...they may take Morant and keep Conley.

                            Memphis owes next year pick to Boston top 6 protected so not motivated to tank
                            The new lottery format changes everything. Don't think teams can tank anymore. Look at the Knicks.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              The Great One wrote: View Post

                              The new lottery format changes everything. Don't think teams can tank anymore. Look at the Knicks.
                              I think some teams will still continue to tank because its a reasonable excuse to explain poor management. The carrot on a string.

                              Meanwhile look at the Lakers. The value of pre-lotto picks might rise.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                LOL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X