X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Even when we win it all, we have to set a new record for the fastest Buzz kill & shortest after glow .... 22 freaking days. Raptors are truly the most tortured fan base in the NBA. Ok, maybe Knicks, but still.
    I think buzz kill is going to be temporary. Just like people forgot how Vince left, people will forget how Kawhi left and just remember the positives of the season.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

That's why I'm getting all of the Commemorative shit I can get ... need something to look back on the good times. Lol
    Even when we win it all, we have to set a new record for the fastest Buzz kill & shortest after glow .... 22 freaking days. Raptors are truly the most tortured fan base in the NBA. Ok, maybe Knicks, but still.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

Damn, the party was less than a month ago and it already feels like a long time ago.

I am still trying to enjoy that feeling but I cannot.
    That's why I'm getting all of the Commemorative shit I can get ... need something to look back on the good times. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    This just came in the mail. Still waiting for my Sports Illustrated Special Editions.
    IMG_0313.jpg
    Damn, the party was less than a month ago and it already feels like a long time ago.

I am still trying to enjoy that feeling but I cannot.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    This just came in the mail. Still waiting for my Sports Illustrated Special Editions.
    IMG_0313.jpg
    I got sports illustrated one. So sweet

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Burn it lol

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    IMG_0313.jpg
    Burn it lol

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    IMG_0313.jpg

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Not sure about Christmas game but i know the defending champ usually starts the season on the first day of regular season at home on TNT. TNT usually carry the banner and ring ceremony.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Just thought of this: have reigning NBA champions ever not had a Christmas game?
    Spurs.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Masai and Lowry, IIRC.
    Least of our concerns

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Who the hell cares about Christmas games
    Masai and Lowry, IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Just thought of this: have reigning NBA champions ever not had a Christmas game?
    Who the hell cares about Christmas games

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    The ring ceremoney will be awesome but bitter sweet now
    I'm hoping we play the Clippers opening night but it won't happen. They'll have the clippers and lakers in staples center.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X