No announcement yet.

To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cheat-code or gimmick...someone please explain? What are they doing with Westbrook?

Comment

• I hope Rockets crash and burn. If their style of basketball is successful it will ruin the beauty of this game.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Sure, anybody in the West can make it to the second round. That's a pretty safe bet. As far a "cheat code", let's see how that gimmick holds up in long 6-7 game playoff series.
        You keep using the word "gimmick" but I do not think it means what you think it means....

As for the playoffs, not sure OKC, Memphis, SA or Portland have much of a chance beating the two LA teams in round one. And in the second round, Houston will certainly be an underdog to LAL or LAC but that's true of every other team in the league, including Milwaukee. And, of course, there are no guarantees Houston's offense will work in the playoffs but Toronto shut down Philly, Milwaukee and GSW last season and all three offenses were very different and very effective against other teams. That happens. Doesn't mean their style of play is a "gimmick".

Comment

• Damn Atlanta and Memphis have massive cap space this coming summer.

Though there is no hot name top tier free agent available but they both will overpay for whoever veteran is available to join their respective young and exciting core.

Atlanta when healthy will most likely return to being significant and see the playoffs after a long lay off next season. I like them paying an aging Marc Gasol to mold their youngins to be legitimate regular season and post season winners.

Memphis with them having a chance this season to be the playoff fodder of the Lakers will fight for HCA next season.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

You keep using the word "gimmick" but I do not think it means what you think it means....

As for the playoffs, not sure OKC, Memphis, SA or Portland have much of a chance beating the two LA teams in round one. And in the second round, Houston will certainly be an underdog to LAL or LAC but that's true of every other team in the league, including Milwaukee. And, of course, there are no guarantees Houston's offense will work in the playoffs but Toronto shut down Philly, Milwaukee and GSW last season and all three offenses were very different and very effective against other teams. That happens. Doesn't mean their style of play is a "gimmick".
            lol. I just keep using the word 'gimmick' because it sets you off.

Comment

• I was kicking around the trade machine and here is what I came up with.

toronto : Devin Booker and keita bates diop

Suns : Andrew Wiggins , Mccaw , OG

wolves : Powell , Fred vanvleet , Frank Kaminsky

we solve our shooting guard problem with hopes giannis is coming.

Wiggins and Booker is a wash and the get OG

wolves need a point guard bad plus gain depth
              Last edited by grindhouse; Wed Feb 5, 2020, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• I really like the trade for atlanta, who is an afterthought cause they suck. But they needed another bona fide nba player. You can't keep trae young happy winning 20 games man, it's time to push the chips in a little bit. Capela will help anchor the porous defense greatly
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

lol. I just keep using the word 'gimmick' because it sets you off.
                  Fair enough.....

Comment

• FYI gasol ibaka combo is not going anywhere we beat philly cause of it

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      I was kicking around the trade machine and here is what I came up with.

toronto : Devin Booker and keita bates diop

Suns : Andrew Wiggins , Mccaw , OG

wolves : Powell , Fred vanvleet , Frank Kaminsky

we solve our shooting guard problem with hopes giannis is coming.

Wiggins and Booker is a wash and the get OG

wolves need a point guard bad plus gain depth
                      Suns are not trading Booker

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I think the only way we end up players in the deadline is getting in on a bigger deal like Denver just did. They got a late 1st rounder and switched out a few guys who are out of the rotation for a couple other guys who will be on the fringe of rotation.

If someone else is trying to make a deal work and we can use stanley,mccaw or Rhj to get an extra pick that would be nice..
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Assuming his health is okay, I wouldn't mind picking up a guy like Joakim Noah. He's a smart, savvy defender who can move the ball on offense. A tough, playoff tested competitor. Even if he's just in there for 6 fouls on Embiid, that could come in handy. Could easily see him going to the Rockets, though.

Comment

Assuming his health is okay, I wouldn't mind picking up a guy like Joakim Noah. He's a smart, savvy defender who can move the ball on offense. A tough, playoff tested competitor. Even if he's just in there for 6 fouls on Embiid, that could come in handy. Could easily see him going to the Rockets, though.
                            Could easily see him going to the BIG 3 League

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post

Could easily see him going to the BIG 3 League
                              Could easily see him going to burning man high as hell on lsd
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Oh look Houston trying 2 play stupid ball..first team 2 get bounced in the playoffs, guaranteed. As for the raps, waiting patiently for some movement improvement towards the bench..
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X