• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonzo sitting out tonight's game due to a "hip flexor strain"

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Lonzo sitting out tonight's game due to a "hip flexor strain"
      They're also playing a very short-handed Lakers team tonight - so would make sense as a rest day for nagging injuries

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Honestly Riley vs Masai is some godfather level game of chicken, hilarious if they're really seeing who will blink over Herro.

But also remember so many major Masai moves were unexpected or underreported. Maybe there's too much noise around a possible Miami deal.
        Off the board to Denver or Utah or Dallas would be pretty funny. Insiders are outside again

Comment

• I believe Lowry to Maimi is done deal..Lowry wants guarantee 2 year contract extension, which he will get 25 million per, as for the trade..Tyler Herro, Precious A, Olynuk, Igudala( will get bought out by raptors). Aldridge to maimi is done deal 2 also, will get bought out by spurs..Powell..Detroit, Atlanta or Indiana, Indiana is the favorite as right now and could involve more player, a bigger deal...Remember ppl it's players league, connect the dots..not gonna tell u where 2 go..u don't have 2 be woj, 2 figure it out.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            I feel like the most likely scenario is that we will end up doing nothing, the team sneaks into the playoffs and loses in the first or second round. Lowry leaves for nothing in the off-season, we draft somebody no one has heard of, and we overpay Norm.
            There should be an Unlike button somewhere here too.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

There should be an Unlike button somewhere here too.
              Hey! my joke!

Comment

• Raptors discussing Kyle Lowry and Norman Powell deals on multiple fronts and those talks are expected to extend into Wednesday --- and perhaps even Thursday. Philadelphia, Miami are interested in Lowry, but both have shown restraint in how far they'll go

-Woj

Comment

Raptors discussing Kyle Lowry and Norman Powell deals on multiple fronts and those talks are expected to extend into Wednesday --- and perhaps even Thursday. Philadelphia, Miami are interested in Lowry, but both have shown restraint in how far they'll go

-Woj
                  Would be surprised if anything happened before Thursday. Raps have no incentive to do anything early.

Comment

Raptors discussing Kyle Lowry and Norman Powell deals on multiple fronts and those talks are expected to extend into Wednesday --- and perhaps even Thursday. Philadelphia, Miami are interested in Lowry, but both have shown restraint in how far they'll go

-Woj
                    We have an idea if the trade happens of where Kyle will end up and for who. I'm interested to see where Norm gets traded to and for who.

Comment

• it's really it huh. makes you feel a certain way
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If i have a choice id like Herro or another potential young all star player for Lowry. For Powell a big with some longterm potential and salary filler and a late 1st round pick.
                        I think if Powell ends up getting traded we are going to be surprised at the value he brings back, Lowry i think we ask for someone like Herro and laugh away offers that bring back someone like Robinson
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          If i have a choice id like Herro or another potential young all star player for Lowry. For Powell a big with some longterm potential and salary filler and a late 1st round pick.
                          I think if Powell ends up getting traded we are going to be surprised at the value he brings back, Lowry i think we ask for someone like Herro and laugh away offers that bring back someone like Robinson
                          in my opinion I think powel ends up getting traded as well...

I am also agreeing that unless we get THE OFFER. Lowry is here to stay. I am fine with that too. I think we can replace Powell in the draft frankly.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            If i have a choice id like Herro or another potential young all star player for Lowry. For Powell a big with some longterm potential and salary filler and a late 1st round pick.
                            If the Heat offer Herro and the Sixers offer Thybulle, which offer would you take? should be interesting. I'd take the Sixers offer.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Would be surprised if anything happened before Thursday. Raps have no incentive to do anything early.
                              There is still a game on Wednesday with the Nuggets, though. Every game is important... only 1 game back of the Cavs. Can’t lose the momentum. Lol.

Would Lowry and Norm even play that game, if we’re still in trade talks?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

If the Heat offer Herro and the Sixers offer Thybulle, which offer would you take? should be interesting. I'd take the Sixers offer.
                                Can we combine them into 1 player?

Comment

Working...
                                X