Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

we run box & 1?
    ==========> Joke
    Your Head

j/k. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Carton will look good when we run the Box & 1 defensive package.
      first thing came to mind was OJ Carton, my favourite return-it character
      Last edited by Kagemusha; Wed Feb 21, 2024, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Why...stop believing the media.
        Toronto media is trash, they brainwashed ppl believing that it was his fault for leaving the Raptors. It was that ownership, management and especially media who tried and succeeded of getting rid Vince Carter. His one the greatest and should be appreciated.
        Congrats 2 Vince when he does get inducted into Hall of Fame. I still have your Jersey, black and purple..
        The best Dunker of All time.
        Sorry but this dont believe the media we have been brainwashed bullshit is so annoying. Whats your source of truth? Please tell. Save us brainwashed people all knowing one

Comment

• Massive game tonight. A loss tonight would make it tougher to catch the Hawks.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What are you guys most eager to see for this end of season?

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
              What are you guys most eager to see for this end of season?
              Consistent effort. This team is decent when they play hard and usually have a chance in a game as a result. Just keep playing hard and if they win enough to make the play in then great, if not then so be it. Nothing worse for me then making a plan to watch a game, then seeing the team half-ass it and me wondering why I just didn't do something else with my time. Hard to cheer for players that don't care, which is why I don't watch All-Star. Play like you want to win and I'll be satisfied.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Consistent effort. This team is decent when they play hard and usually have a chance in a game as a result. Just keep playing hard and if they win enough to make the play in then great, if not then so be it. Nothing worse for me then making a plan to watch a game, then seeing the team half-ass it and me wondering why I just didn't do something else with my time. Hard to cheer for players that don't care, which is why I don't watch All-Star. Play like you want to win and I'll be satisfied.
                Many times this I've season I've had to apologize to the wife and say I'm sorry I made you watch that. We alternate who gets to choose what we watch and I've wasted so many of my choices on bad Raptors basketball.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Many times this I've season I've had to apologize to the wife and say I'm sorry I made you watch that. We alternate who gets to choose what we watch and I've wasted so many of my choices on bad Raptors basketball.
                  Two (or three) TV's make a happy marriage ....

Comment

• G______Deane wrote: View Post

Two (or three) TV's make a happy marriage ....
                    This is true, when the game looks ugly from the start I switch to watching on my laptop now.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

This is true, when the game looks ugly from the start I switch to watching on my laptop now.
                      My wife usually reads beside me when I'm watching the Raps games. Or heads to the other room and watches stuff I can't stand (Bull, Hudson and Rex, all the NCIS or FBI this and that versions). We can almost always agree on a movie to stream Friday nights though. Separate TV's are a lifesaver :0)

Comment

• G______Deane wrote: View Post

My wife usually reads beside me when I'm watching the Raps games. Or heads to the other room and watches stuff I can't stand (Bull, Hudson and Rex, all the NCIS or FBI this and that versions). We can almost always agree on a movie to stream Friday nights though. Separate TV's are a lifesaver :0)
                        Me watching Raptors with my wife is similar to her watching me drive during rush hours.

Comment

• It just makes so much sense to rebrand next year. Primary uniforms should still be red and white. Get rid of the gold uniforms and replace it with the purple.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Vince wanting to go to the Hall as a Raptor pretty much guarantees his number being retired.

Comment

• As long as Lowry and DeMar go in first I’m cool with it. Or have Lowry get his number retired and the other two go in a ring of honour

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                As long as Lowry and DeMar go in first I’m cool with it. Or have Lowry get his number retired and the other two go in a ring of honour
                                So you want him to wait 5+ more years? because DeMar ain't retiring anytime soon.

The bottomline is you can't tell the history or the story of the Toronto Raptors without Vince Carter. The Raptors should retire his number next year.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X