Everything 2024 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Give him the superman nickname. Its too obvious.

Comment

Not to keep beating a lumbering horse, but Edey looks every bit as athletic as Yao Ming ever did:

Comment

Would definitely use a second on Zach

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post
          Would definitely use a second on Zach
          We don't have our 2nd. We have Detroits and that's gonna be pick 31 so way too early for a flyer on Eddey. I'd be fine with buying a pick at the end of the 2nd and rolling the dice on him but I don't think he's an NBA player.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

We don't have our 2nd. We have Detroits and that's gonna be pick 31 so way too early for a flyer on Eddey. I'd be fine with buying a pick at the end of the 2nd and rolling the dice on him but I don't think he's an NBA player.
            Yeah, I agree but I wouldn't be mad if they used 31.

Comment

Ware would be perfect in this team

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                Ware would be perfect in this team
                He is Masai type of player.
                He's not African though.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

He is Masai type of player.
                  He's not African though.
                  the only African on a team is Nwora now.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

can he have a career in europe?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post

can he have a career in europe?
                      He can probably have some kind of career in the NBA/g-league before heading to Europe. How long has Boban stuck around for?
                      Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Wed Jan 24, 2024, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Not to keep beating a lumbering horse, but Edey looks every bit as athletic as Yao Ming ever did:
                        I wonder if he can shoot it out to 18 feet? He doesn’t get a chance to show that side of his game in college, but his free throw shooting is great so the potential might be there. Pre-draft workouts could determine whether he pushes into the late first round of stay solidly in the second.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He goes first round. 35th at worst

Comment

• Sheppard's stock continues to go up. KOC has him ranked 6th. Hmm.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Another player that I like is Castle. If we end up picking 6th or higher, I'd like to see the Raps target him or Sheppard.

I hope Knecht is still on the board at 17(I highly doubt it) if not then draft a big guy to backup Poeltl.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Another player that I like is Castle. If we end up picking 6th or higher, I'd like to see the Raps target him or Sheppard.

I hope Knecht is still on the board at 17(I highly doubt it) if not then draft a big guy to backup Poeltl.
                                I'd hope we're planning on using our 2 firsts or a first and the 2nd to trade up to grab whoever we really want from the lotto. Assuming we don't trade any of those picks before the deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X