Everything 2024 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

Yeah honestly I'd be pretty happy with Carter or Filipowski at 19. Neither seem like a star but both seem like they will be capable NBA players that fit with Scottie. I kinda feel like both will be gone by our pick.
    Carter and Carrington are my 2 guys this year. Zero chance Carter is there at 19. I could see someone draft him in the top 10.

As for Carrington, I'm crossing my fingers.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised to see Topic fall, probably not all the way to 19 tho, Carrington could rise tho, if he has good workouts, but probably not all the way to 19, but likely above 31. Definitely OK with Carter or Flipowski and 19, and Dunn, Carrington or Edey at 31.

Comment

• I really really want Ja'Kobe Walter to be the pick. Can shoot on the move, good size and wingspan, is an insane competitor. He could really fit what is needed at the guard spot.

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
          I really really want Ja'Kobe Walter to be the pick. Can shoot on the move, good size and wingspan, is an insane competitor. He could really fit what is needed at the guard spot.
          Maybe we can draft a Ja'Shaq to go with him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Maybe we can draft a Ja'Shaq to go with him.
            This made me laugh harder than it should have

Comment

• Fee like we'll for sure be looking at Salaun, Ajinca, Chomche and Dadiet, so I would not be in the least bit surprised if we ended up with one of them.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Betting too hard on the FVV/Siakam/OG core had consequences.
                Every choice has consequences. Sometimes its championships and sometimes its something like this...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I think this is right, though, I will reserve judgement until the offseason moves are done. But don’t see Toronto in the playoffs. Maybe get a play-in game.
                  Even if they make it, (I think) that's as far as they go unless there's some sort of huge fleecing trade up their sleeve.

Comment

• Oh shit

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Oh shit

Over 6’7” wingspan, though.

Comment

• he always did look small
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Every choice has consequences. Sometimes its championships and sometimes its something like this...
                          lol. If a tree falls in a forest, and nobody is there to hear the sound of one hand clapping…

Comment

• Well shit

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• oh boy we going to see a lot of this aren't we
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X