Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Adding to that, his 3 point shot completely left him.
    I've been really concerned that Powell's 3pt shot might be partially a mirage. Didn't hit/take that many this year, and wasn't a good shooter in college. There's a chance he just hit a hot stretch and didn't play enough during the year to regress to whatever his mean is.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

    Comment


    • Barolt wrote: View Post
      I've been really concerned that Powell's 3pt shot might be partially a mirage. Didn't hit/take that many this year, and wasn't a good shooter in college. There's a chance he just hit a hot stretch and didn't play enough during the year to regress to whatever his mean is.
      He'll never be a sniper. I don't think it's mirage because Jesse Murmuys was talking about his 3 point shot in Summer League. So I think he proved to coaching staff that he can shoot. And I'm pretty confident he'll get to the point where he'll be honored out there. But it's crucial to not limit him to that only. Let him attack in transition, attack the basket.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • Barolt wrote: View Post
        I've been really concerned that Powell's 3pt shot might be partially a mirage. Didn't hit/take that many this year, and wasn't a good shooter in college. There's a chance he just hit a hot stretch and didn't play enough during the year to regress to whatever his mean is.
        they've worked and changed his form since college.

        For me I am not worried, but it's not unreasonable to expect that he might not "really" be a good shooter yet.

        And i don't know if he's ever going to be more than a corner 3 shooter.

        Comment


        • He's taking the three with total confidence tho. At least he isn't down on himself when he isn't hitting it.

          Comment


          • In summer league Powell needs to work on the following things:
            1) 3 point shot
            2) his man to man defence especially against bigger or heavier players.
            3) Penetrating and scoring in traffic.
            4) his on court awareness: develop more of a point guard mentality on offence.

            Comment


            • If delon, Norman, and Bruno are playing summer league, we better win it.

              Comment


              • draps wrote: View Post
                If delon, Norman, and Bruno are playing summer league, we better win it.
                What I love about Norm. After season was over he said he wants to play in Summer League because hes angry that they didnt win it all.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  What I love about Norm. After season was over he said he wants to play in Summer League because hes angry that they didnt win it all.
                  I predict a 50 point game by Powell in summer league.

                  Comment


                  • A.I wrote: View Post
                    I predict a 50 point game by Powell in summer league.
                    Hes smart thou. If he gets the 50 point game early, they'll shut hin down for the rest of the tournament. Get it in the championship game and it doesn't matter.

                    Comment


                    • Thinking about it, the summer league team will be stacked. Wright, Powell, Bruno, Daniels, 9, 27. Plus Bebe if he wants to play. Already getting me hyped to watch them play, lmao.

                      Comment


                      • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        Hes smart thou. If he gets the 50 point game early, they'll shut hin down for the rest of the tournament. Get it in the championship game and it doesn't matter.
                        If he scores 50 i hope majority are coming from his 3 point shot, we all know Norm can beat a summer league player off the dribble quite easily, so hopefully he works on the stuff he was inconsistent in an NBA game.

                        Comment


                        • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          We have 6 guards and 3 of those can play at SF at times. That's really scary depth if you think about it.
                          Add in Bruno and Delon and I have virtually no interest in perimeter plates I this draft.

                          Comment


                          • According to Michael Grange, the Thunder wanted PP, Powell, CoJo and the 9th pick for Ibaka. LOL.

                            Comment


                            • TRex wrote: View Post
                              According to Michael Grange, the Thunder wanted PP, Powell, CoJo and the 9th pick for Ibaka. LOL.
                              Lol.

                              Masai isn't stupid. Magic's GM is. That's the main part of the bench and the future.

                              Comment


                              • TRex wrote: View Post
                                According to Michael Grange, the Thunder wanted PP, Powell, CoJo and the 9th pick for Ibaka. LOL.
                                So now we know how quickly those talks ended

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X