Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Forsure, but I wouldn't necessarily say they finally started missing, I'd say they finally stopped making. Everything was going in for hill and George, yes they were open but it was pretty ridiculous early
    But it's still wide open shots. They'll continue to shoot crazy percentages if we keep giving wide open shots

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fine, but it was a dirty play on PG's arm. Not sure what you mean by they're not in the same group? Just listing a lot of guys who did a lot of sketchy things, because they're obsessed with winning. I respect it.
        Eh I wouldn't put MJ in the same group as Stockton. There's a difference between being hypercompetitive and being cheap. Lowry is usually just hypercompetitive and not intentionally cheap-shotting guys.

But I see what you're getting at.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Powell needs to start. His defense on PG was awesome.
          Don't know if he needs to start, but he did play great D on Paul George

Comment

Did you just realize kyle lowrys a dirty player? Same with Chris paul, Michael jordan, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Charles Oakley, kobe Bryant. ..to name a few in a quick breath
            No, I haven't just realized that today. I'm just saying PG's frustration was understandable considering he could have gotten injured pretty badly.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Is game 6 biggest in franchise history?

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
                Is game 6 biggest in franchise history?
                Toronto media has been saying that for every game of this series lol

Comment

• Get it done Masai!

https://twitter.com/Chr1st1anL/status/14048538731
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Well....

WE THE FOURTH IS BACK

Comment

• Just watched the video. Wasn't a dirty play at all by Lowry. Don't know what you guys are talking about. Huge overreaction.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        DD has to go then

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          DD has to go then
                          Did you not read the "Me and DeMar would kill it" part?
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Vogel is not that good of a coach

Casey coached circles around him tonight. And that says ALOT. Casey kinda sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I did not see that at all. I saw an amazing emotional comeback. But before that I saw Casey getting outcoached, again.

We have a talented team, a very good GM, a D league team in the same city, state of the art facilities and a lottery pick in this draft. I think we are one of the best organizations in the NBA. But I also think we have a below average head coach, and although I'm thrilled Demar had a good game today, I think we need to let him walk (certainly vs. Giving him a max contract). But mostly I want an upgrade at coach.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Did you not read the "Me and DeMar would kill it" part?
                              I don't care. 'Offensive balance' between Lowry and DeRozan is perfect right now, what makes you think we can make it work with two scoring wings + Kyle?

Comment

• Ballsy move by Casey for that lineup that has barely seen any time together this year. It worked out so props to him. We're playing like garbage for the majority of most of these games while PG has been in god mode for most of this series and still somehow we're up 3-2. Lets hope we hit our open threes next game and play defense more consistently.

Comment

Working...
                                X