No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassing stuff. I know DeMar did not play but still......

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Who would argue that? And why?
      You might put forward the position that JV coming off the bench would provide a longer period of time where the primary option, DD, is on the bench for rest and that JV would/might see more of the ball....
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• 007....Scraptor...consmap...Abbas....

All valiant attempts. Let's hope you start a new streak

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          007....Scraptor...consmap...Abbas....

All valiant attempts. Let's hope you start a new streak
          .....rocwell
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            You might put forward the position that JV coming off the bench would provide a longer period of time where the primary option, DD, is on the bench for rest and that JV would/might see more of the ball....
            I'm more so talking about valanciunas and 2pat togrther being the bench combo behind bebe and sullinger, when they are our top 2 bigs and sullinger and bebe are our 3rd and 4th best bigs
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dry those tears raptor fans! We end this bullshit tonight!

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/article/2017/01/2...ficial-release

Powell and Siakam shafted
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote:
                  Powell for sure got shafted...... Siakam..not so much
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Neither got shafted. All those guys are contributing a lot more to their team than powell, and that's certainly not his fault

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Exum and Kaminsky are questionable as hell but other than that nah

Comment

• ya. i agree.

its just sabonis exum and simmons could easily been beaten out by either Powell or even siakam. (The latter has been starting for the second best team in the east !!)
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          You could put that forward, but it would be silly. The non-DD bench lineups are already among the team's best lineups. If anything, they could save Lowry some court time by boosting the DD bench lineups. Of course, so could the combo of Sully and BeBe, no way to know until you try (and we already know that JV and Pat with the starters is one of the most lethal lineups in the game of basketball).
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Exum and Kaminsky are questionable as hell but other than that nah
                            Kaminsky has played in virtually every Hornets game and is a key bench player for them, definitely has a bigger impact than Powell.

Exum is questionable over Siakam, but plenty of factors favour Exum; being a high draft pick, being from Australia, Siakam falling out of the rotation, being a guard (since most of the world roster are forwards/centres).

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              ya. i agree.

its just sabonis exum and simmons could easily been beaten out by either Powell or even siakam. (The latter has been starting for the second best team in the east !!)
                              Oh yeah, Simmons too. Now way should Simmons be in over Powell... I guess because he had that big game against GSW on opening night.

Anyway, it's not like I usually watch the rookie/soph game. Oh well

Comment

• To be fair, I'd argue Sam Dekker and TJ McConnell deserve to be on the team more than Powell and they missed out as well. I feel like we're forgetting that Powell plays about 5 minutes or less in half the games.

Comment

Working...
                                X