Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Norm has 16... if he hit half of those 5-6 missed layups he have 20 pt night...
    He needs game reps to get that shot to go consistently... he seems to be moving to fast ...
    finger rolls too.

    Comment


    • Orlando in a cliffhanger in boston...
      And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

      Comment


      • Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Can we end this narrative?

        Nogueira gets consistent minutes, Powell's gotten a ton more minutes than we thought he would as a 46th pick and Siakam has been given a great opportunity up until he showed he wasn't too effective.
        Except there is a legitimate reason for all of them. Bebe is the backup C, only one behind him is Poeltl who is less experienced. Powell gets minutes, but inconsistently and only starts when there are injuries, when in reality he should be taking most of Carroll's minutes. Siakam only started because Sullinger was injured.

        Comment


        • Nogeuira ending the game as he's supposed to

          Comment


          • Thank God we finally got a W.

            True moral victory.

            Comment


            • yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              I can't think of a team off the top of my head that has 2 long lockdown guys.
              Was just about to say that. We are lucky that there aren't many teams but a couple teams have done it and it hurt us. I believe Spurs were one of them. Oh and Chicago. Teams will do it in the playoffs and I hope raps will be ready.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • A.I wrote: View Post
                Except there is a legitimate reason for all of them. Bebe is the backup C, only one behind him is Poeltl who is less experienced. Powell gets minutes, but inconsistently and only starts when there are injuries, when in reality he should be taking most of Carroll's minutes. Siakam only started because Sullinger was injured.
                Ummm San Antonio does the same thing...

                They only play the young guys when the vets are injured...that's how it works when your not a lottery team
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                Comment


                • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  Nogeuira ending the game as he's supposed to
                  Bebe was awesome tonight but JV wasn't that bad. Just can't play JV against a Giannis & Jabari front-court.

                  Comment


                  • JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Thank God we finally got a W.

                    True moral victory.
                    FINALLY! But the last two loses we finally started to look like ourselves so I'm not completely shocked.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      I can't think of a team off the top of my head that has 2 long lockdown guys.
                      We're playing a team with 3 (Po, Snell and Middleton when he gets back).

                      Cleveland can play LeBron on DD and Shumpert on Lowry
                      Boston can go Crowder/Brown
                      Atlanta can go Thabo/Bazemore
                      Etc

                      Most teams can do it

                      Comment


                      • Wwwwwwwwwwww w ww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

                        Comment


                        • slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                          Bebe was awesome tonight but JV wasn't that bad. Just can't play JV against a Giannis & Jabari front-court.
                          true, quick 6-10 or 11 ish guys on the Bucks

                          Comment


                          • yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Ummm San Antonio does the same thing...

                            They only play the young guys when the vets are injured...that's how it works when your not a lottery team
                            Exactly. People need to chill. The only young player who should be playing over a vet is Powell. But I know his time will come at some point. Maybe not this season but it will come. I'm not too worried.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Ummm San Antonio does the same thing...

                              They only play the young guys when the vets are injured...that's how it works when your not a lottery team
                              Which is why I'm not focusing on the injured part, he is forced to play them. I'm mainly focusing on the veterans being bad and still getting big minutes.

                              Comment


                              • Norm could easily get 20-25 ppg if he got the Kyle/DeMar treatment AND he continues to work hard on his game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X