Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bebe always passes out because he's so soft and never goes up strong. The last play was a perfect example. He doesn't like contact
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

    Comment


    • Masai tried so hard to get Giannis

      Comment


      • yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Lowry hasn't complained to the refs once tonight !!

        Wtf


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        the guy has a temper but when it get's him to lose focus like it has had recently I think he is to intelligent of guy to keep repeating that type of behavior.

        Comment


        • Embiid and Giannis on one same team....Blocks galore

          Comment


          • A.I wrote: View Post
            Masai tried so hard to get Giannis
            Bucks were not stupid to involve Gay + other assets in a trade

            Comment


            • Its close enough.. time to get Joseph off the floor for a while....
              And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

              Comment


              • When teams realize they should start putting bigger guys that are still quick on Kyle and not Demar is the moment we are fucked. Kyle can't do shit against those guys. Demar struggles too but Kyle is definitely worse.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                Comment


                • Leo jinxed us that fucktard

                  Comment


                  • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    Bucks were not stupid to involve Gay + other assets in a trade
                    Oh well, we all know if Giannis was on this team, he'd still be coming off the bench because of Casey.

                    Comment


                    • Nogueira guarding Parker

                      Good test for him

                      Comment


                      • Do we know what our offer was to get to draft Giannis?

                        Comment


                        • A.I wrote: View Post
                          Oh well, we all know if Giannis was on this team, he'd still be coming off the bench because of Casey.
                          truth

                          Comment


                          • GLF wrote: View Post
                            When teams realize they should start putting bigger guys that are still quick on Kyle and not Demar is the moment we are fucked. Kyle can't do shit against those guys. Demar struggles too but Kyle is definitely worse.
                            But then demar feasts on little guys

                            It's a pick your poison situation
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                            Comment


                            • A.I wrote: View Post
                              Oh well, we all know if Giannis was on this team, he'd still be coming off the bench because of Casey.
                              Can we end this narrative?

                              Nogueira gets consistent minutes, Powell's gotten a ton more minutes than we thought he would as a 46th pick and Siakam has been given a great opportunity up until he showed he wasn't too effective.

                              Comment


                              • Game 47 - Bucks @ Raps on SN1 Friday Night

                                Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                                Do we know what our offer was to get to draft Giannis?
                                There was no offer

                                It was just rumoured after the draft that Masai tried really hard to trade into it to pick Giannis
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X