Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    And the warriors just lost to minny. I think everyone is in cruise mode til the playoffs and the seeds will fall where they may
    LOL Okay chill. We have no business being is cruise control. If that's the case we've been in cruise control for months now
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Good game even with the L. We just couldn't hit a shot and had a few bad fouls called against us.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• relevant

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          I wouldn't want to play the Hawks in the first round, especially if Lowry isn't 100%. That sounds like a potential first-round exit from the anemic offense we've seen.
          Naw I don't think Kyle needs to be 100% for us to beat them. They aren't that good. We literally almost beat them without Kyle and without our offence being some of the worst I've seen. And it's been BAD. We just need to Kyle on the floor period.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            This years issues were by and large defensive ones not offensive including those playoff like games. And we're missing the one guy who drives this entire offense so yeah it's obviously gonna struggle. No team can brush off the fact that their most important player is missing. Cavs are shit without lebron. Gs can't get it together without kd. This is the NBA one guy makes a huge difference.
            im not saying they shouldn't struggle offensively without kyle, i'm saying they have to run better sets, plain and simple.

but gee, thanks for the reminder that i am, in fact, watching the NBA, and not, say, figure skating. sometimes i forget.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Naw I don't think Kyle needs to be 100% for us to beat them. They aren't that good. We literally almost beat them without Kyle and without our offence being some of the worst I've seen. And it's been BAD. We just need to Kyle on the floor period.
              Idk man. Defenses tighten up in the playoffs, and if Lowry's shot is broken like it was last year, the Hawks are just gonna ignore him like the Pacers did and swarm everyone else. That's gonna mean offense as bad or even worse than we've seen tonight.

Comment

• Whatever. 4th seed is comfy

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Also your slight positivity is ironic given your signature quote lol. =P

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    Was that the I know you are but what am I defence? Nicely done. I didn't have too much problem with this specific game until Casey pulled JV in the 4th. They were struggling. They missed lots of open 3's. they missed lots of layups. But these things happen in basketball (as I am sure you know). Good teams still find ways to win. Our plan at the end has been the same as it has been for years. Often with poor results. Iso ball. I don my really blame Demar. He made some incredible shots this game. Couple times he could have passed but hey he has a clip to empty. I'm not looking at this game in isolation. I'm looking at the same fucking stupidity displayed by Casey all the fucking time. It's very frustrating. And this is with guys like JV and Ibaka playing great. I just want a coach that can help us get over the hump in games like this. And in playoff series. I have no confidence in Dwayne to do that. He is a below avawrage NBA head coach. We need a better coach.
                    I don't need a defense to someone claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about when I do lol. Keep that condescending bullshit to yourself.

Yeah missed shots happen in basketball and sometimes that leads to a loss even when you're talking about a good team. Take a look at the spurs losing to Phoenix this year. Jv was visibly gassed imo he played until the 4:30 mark in the fourth which is when the bs with the refs began. Ibaka was in foul trouble and eventually fouled out.

My original comment was about people getting on Casey even when he doesn't deserve it like tonight. So sure be frustrated when he does dumb shit god knows that I am too, but tonight isn't on him.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      im not saying they shouldn't struggle offensively without kyle, i'm saying they have to run better sets, plain and simple.

but gee, thanks for the reminder that i am, in fact, watching the NBA, and not, say, figure skating. sometimes i forget.
                      Gee bud no problem. You're responding to my comment about people shitting on Casey even when the loss isn't on him. No team is gonna rehaul their offense post all star break. But maybe i shouldn't tell you that because you'll take it as some condescending reminder.

Comment

Idk man. Defenses tighten up in the playoffs, and if Lowry's shot is broken like it was last year, the Hawks are just gonna ignore him like the Pacers did and swarm everyone else. That's gonna mean offense as bad or even worse than we've seen tonight.
                        Well we did win that series so hopefully we do it again lol. But I know what you mean.

Comment

Gee bud no problem. You're responding to my comment about people shitting on Casey even when the loss isn't on him. No team is gonna rehaul their offense post all star break. But maybe i shouldn't tell you that because you'll take it as some condescending reminder.
                          the way the team plays is on the coach. i'm not even saying tonights loss is on him for a specific mistake. but when you see the team struggle and have no idea what to do because they have zero creativity offensively, well, that's absolutely on the coaching long term.

Comment

I don't need a defense to someone claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about when I do lol. Keep that condescending bullshit to yourself.

Yeah missed shots happen in basketball and sometimes that leads to a loss even when you're talking about a good team. Take a look at the spurs losing to Phoenix this year. Jv was visibly gassed imo he played until the 4:30 mark in the fourth which is when the bs with the refs began. Ibaka was in foul trouble and eventually fouled out.

My original comment was about people getting on Casey even when he doesn't deserve it like tonight. So sure be frustrated when he does dumb shit god knows that I am too, but tonight isn't on him.
                            Okay. I shouldn't have said you don't know what you're talking about. I apologize. A bunch of people said this is not on Dwayne Whatsoever. I disagree.

I didn't see a plan to win that game (at least offensively). Organizing and preparing the team to win, in winning time, is most definitely "on him". The game was close, missed layups, missed 3's, bad calls, but the answer to have been Demar forcing shot after shot... that's the plan? Really?? Ride or die? Empty the clip? Prove em?? Dare I say pound the rock??? I'm so done with that dude. You're right I'm frustrated.

Comment

Also your slight positivity is ironic given your signature quote lol. =P
                              Lol I try to keep a little positivity going or I wouldn't be able to watch this team lol

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                Okay. I shouldn't have said you don't know what you're talking about. I apologize. A bunch of people said this is not on Dwayne Whatsoever. I disagree.

I didn't see a plan to win that game (at least offensively). Organizing and preparing the team to win, in winning time, is most definitely "on him". The game was close, missed layups, missed 3's, bad calls, but the answer to have been Demar forcing shot after shot... that's the plan? Really?? Ride or die? Empty the clip? Prove em?? Dare I say pound the rock??? I'm so done with that dude. You're right I'm frustrated.
                                Yet all the down ten plus comebacks he gets zero credit for

Comment

Working...
                                X