• Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Who he play fo?
    lmfao
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• After my 10 game winning streak someone start a thread in which y'all take the time out of your day to thank me!
      Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Watching the Celtics/Clips game. Why the hell did the Kings let IT go? this guy is unreal.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Watching the Celtics/Clips game. Why the hell did the Kings let IT go? this guy is unreal.
          Cousins wanted him gone. Didn't want to share the ball in the clutch. Wanted a "playmaker", not a score first guard.

Comment

• The curse of Jared Sullinger is over so it's definitely time to go on a winning streak.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              I promised you guys a 10 game winning streak MINIMUM... 9 more wins in a row left

You're Welcome RR

Best Regards
              Your Saviour Abbas
              You need to be held accountable if your "prediction" turns out to be wrong. Any suggestions? A lifetime ban from starting game threads might be a good start...

Comment

After my 10 game winning streak someone start a thread in which y'all take the time out of your day to thank me!
                After barely scraping by Brooklyn and you're celebrating already? Man, and people claimed I jinxed the Magic game because I googled funny Pelicans related gifs. If i was a jinx then you're gonna be a full on hex.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  After barely scraping by Brooklyn and you're celebrating already? Man, and people claimed I jinxed the Magic game because I googled funny Pelicans related gifs. If i was a jinx then you're gonna be a full on hex.
                  Trust the process.

If I was you I would start making that appreciation thread or me

This streak WILL HAPPEN
                  Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                    You need to be held accountable if your "prediction" turns out to be wrong. Any suggestions? A lifetime ban from starting game threads might be a good start...
                    I am not worried about that

9 more games to go MINIMUM
                    Abbas wrote:

Comment

• What will you guys do when we beat Wizards on March 1st to capture our 10th straight win

I want a "Thank You Abbas" thread at MINIMUM
                      Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Leo's repeated logic of the Nets being terrible because Lopez shoots so many 3s was one of the dumbest things I've heard in while.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          You're dead to me Cody ;(
                          Sorry Bro.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Who he play fo?
                            Whoever didn't kill him.

Comment

Trust the process.

If I was you I would start making that appreciation thread or me

This streak WILL HAPPEN
                              Since we are already correcting your grammar, it should be "if I were you" not was.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Cousins wanted him gone. Didn't want to share the ball in the clutch. Wanted a "playmaker", not a score first guard.
                                I'm not sure I buy this. Cousins also wanted them to keep Malone.

Sacramento is a mess of a franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X