X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    To Knicks: Pascal, Precious, Flynn
    To Raptors: RJ Barrett, Quickley, Hartenstein + picks
    Dolan is suing Masai. I don't see us ever agreeing on a trade unless Dolan sells the team or Masai gets fired/retires.

Comment

• Hard to trade Pascal anyway until he will already commit to a team.

But why not get in on this:

Miami: Siakam and Trent Jr
      Toronto: Herro and Lowry

Bring back the GROAT. He's an expiring anyway. Can then give him a smaller deal next season and boot both Temple and Young while we're at it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Dolan is suing Masai. I don't see us ever agreeing on a trade unless Dolan sells the team or Masai gets fired/retires.
        Yeah, Dolan is saving those assets for Morey

Comment

• To Hornets: Pascal and Achiuwa, Flynn
          To Raptors: Hayward, Mark Williams, Nick Smith Jr and picks
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            To Hornets: Pascal and Achiuwa, Flynn
            I like Pascal too much to send him to that organization. I do like the trade though.

Comment

Hard to trade Pascal anyway until he will already commit to a team.

But why not get in on this:

Miami: Siakam and Trent Jr
              Toronto: Herro and Lowry

Bring back the GROAT. He's an expiring anyway. Can then give him a smaller deal next season and boot both Temple and Young while we're at it.
              No to bringing back Kyle in any deal. Would be sad to watch the shell of the GOAT wither away here, leave him out of sight.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                To Hornets: Pascal and Achiuwa, Flynn
                Mark Williams has been very good to start the year, doubt they throw him in for a guy that won’t re-sign there.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

No to bringing back Kyle in any deal. Would be sad to watch the shell of the GOAT wither away here, leave him out of sight.
                  As much as I am a big fan of Kyle, that trade proposal is terrible. Giving Pascal and Trent for Herro and Kyle, yuk.

If it is a direct swap, I would consider Tobias Harris or Markannen. Either players can complement Scottie and Yak.

If the trade involves multiple players and draft capital, the best rumored offer was that one about Atlanta.

Another thing to keep in mind

Most notably, newly-signed free agents can't be dealt until at least December 15. The NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement states that a free agent who signs with an NBA team can't be traded for three months or until December 15, whichever is later.
                  But for now, let see how this one would play out with Pascal. He has to adapt quickly to the change. It would be a win win for him and the team.

Comment

• Nice to see a bounce back game from Pascal. Would have been even better if both him and Scottie had good games at the same time. The team is still figuring out their new systems and roles. Great win vs Dallas to bring us back to .500
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Happy for Pascal, agreed need to get them both firing at the same time.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post
                        Happy for Pascal, agreed need to get them both firing at the same time.
                        It really felt to me like Pascal's good game came at the expense of Scottie's game. Scottie only turned it around late when Pascal started to do very little and reverted to his normal role from this season.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          Nice to see a bounce back game from Pascal. Would have been even better if both him and Scottie had good games at the same time. The team is still figuring out their new systems and roles. Great win vs Dallas to bring us back to .500
                          Scottie put up 14/14/7/4/2 and only scored so little because he couldn't sink a jumper to save his life last night. 0/2 on midrange jumpers, 0/4 from three. One middy and one three goes down and he has 19 points and no one is thinking that's a bad game.

Heck, both he and Pascal couldn't hit a jumper to save their lives and we put up 127 points. Very, very good sign.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Did Pascal only have a good game because he was facing a team without a 7 footer? We're facing Porzingis and Horford next, so let's see what he does there.

Comment

• Thank u Siakim, Trade Value up Today
                              Ppl still think his here for the long run.
                              Masai should of moved him ass in the off season, but his a stubborn f&%%, thinks his gonna hit another homerun like Kawli.
                              It ain't happening. Dude u ain't gonna sign him, he ain't taking pay cut 45 ,50 million..common, seriously.
                              Move on and get some pieces, trust me, u don't move him before the deadline and goes into FA, you'll have a dumb team giving him that money, guarantee. You will lose a another player for nothing.
                              Look what the guy who left and we shall not be named, got..over 40 million.
                              Concentrate on OG, get him signed, trust me his gonna be hard 2 keep if u don't pony up, stop playing.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Did Pascal only have a good game because he was facing a team without a 7 footer? We're facing Porzingis and Horford next, so let's see what he does there.
                                Sell high
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X