Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Doubt they trade Love to a rival but he is the perfect fit for JV and Derozan IMO

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Doubt they trade Love to a rival but he is the perfect fit for JV and Derozan IMO

Comment

• Hopefully this loss points to them into using JV down the stretch. Honestly, I'd rather see a JV post up down the stretch rather than a fucking lowry fade away smh. Lowry is great but this guy can honestly frustrate you when you can tell he ain't there mentally. Raptors late game execution needs some damn work

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            Hopefully this loss points to them into using JV down the stretch. Honestly, I'd rather see a JV post up down the stretch rather than a fucking lowry fade away smh. Lowry is great but this guy can honestly frustrate you when you can tell he ain't there mentally. Raptors late game execution needs some damn work
            Kyle Lowry's decline is evident. JV imo is out 2nd best player this year.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demar is a competitor I feel like he'll have a big game coming up. Seeing how upset he was on that miss.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                Demar is a competitor I feel like he'll have a big game coming up. Seeing how upset he was on that miss.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                Oh for sure. I'm much more worried about Kyle than Demar. He's playing like such an idiot.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cousins just fucked up his achilles. No contact injury... So unlucky.

Comment

Cousins just fucked up his achilles. No contact injury... So unlucky.
                    Just now? Damn! Is it looking like a season ending injury?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Just now? Damn! Is it looking like a season ending injury?
                      It doesn't look good

Comment

• Wow you're not going to believe this but the Raptors end game offense consisted of Lowry and DeRozan missing a bunch of shots. #spoileralert

Comment

We played those last 18 seconds right.
                          yup.

to KHD/Dan H/Zainab are you guys suggesting we should have called time out to throw away an offensive possession up one with 30 s left to sub an ice cold OG in in anticipation of preventing a game winning shot on the next possession? because the jazzers didn't call time out so that's the only way he could have been in there.

and it would have been stupid.

Comment

• Whenever the media starts covering the Raps a bit more, the stars start to speak on how they should've deserved this or that, the Raptors tend to lose the next game.

Comment

• Lowry over played. You dont leave any NBA player wide open at the 3 point line no matter how much they suck. Rubio is a 29% guy sure. When he is wide open im sure that % goes u

Comment

• DeRozan taking a low percentage shot when the game's on the line. that's how they lose close games, man. play the same way for 48 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X