Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have trouble believing BC. This is the same guy who spent half a decade trying to convince us Bargnani was a superstar.

I trust him about as far as I could throw the ACC.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I have a very very hard time believing Bryan wouldn't know about his wife making posts under a pseudonym. They seem to have a close relationship.
      The only reason I don't think he did is that I don't think he's stupid enough to not understand the consequences of leaking team information through these burner accounts. Which is a lot of the reason that so many team officials and general people in the league doubted the story in the first place.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
        The only reason I don't think he did is that I don't think he's stupid enough to not understand the consequences of leaking team information through these burner accounts. Which is a lot of the reason that so many team officials and general people in the league doubted the story in the first place.
        He paid Hedo Turkoglu 50M.

He traded for Jermaine O'Neal and Shawn Marion.

He traded for Rudy Gay.

He drafted Bargnani #1 and continued to declare him a superstar

He tried to acquire a near retirement Steve Nash on a huge contract.

He's stupid enough.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post

He traded for Rudy Gay.

He's stupid enough.
          He gave Landry Fields that contract so that New York will match it and New York obviously didn't lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

He traded for Rudy Gay.

He's stupid enough.
            All that stuff is defensible though. Hedo was the second best player on a Finals team, Shawn Marion may be a Hall of Famer, Jermaine was Indiana's best player for a while, the Rudy Gay trade was well received at the time and he really didn't give up that much, Bargnani was high on every draft board.

This is not "bad GM move" stuff. This is another level of recklessness entirely.

Comment

All that stuff is defensible though. Hedo was the second best player on a Finals team, Shawn Marion may be a Hall of Famer, Jermaine was Indiana's best player for a while, the Rudy Gay trade was well received at the time and he really didn't give up that much, Bargnani was high on every draft board.

This is not "bad GM move" stuff. This is another level of recklessness entirely.
              Sort of like his accounts thing. Doesn't look so bad if you never get caught. Those trades don't look so bad if the players pan out either.

Comment

I don't think he was monitoring her posts and knowing the extent of it, but I'm sure something along the lines of "I'm talking hoops with other fans.. Don't worry I used a fake name" came up over a bottle of wine
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I don't think he was monitoring her posts and knowing the extent of it, but I'm sure something along the lines of "I'm talking hoops with other fans.. Don't worry I used a fake name" came up over a bottle of wine
                  Possible. I just think her being "he's going to be mad if he finds out so I think I'll just keep it from him" is also possible.

Comment

• fuck...when are we hiring a coach?
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      fuck...when are we hiring a coach?
                      The process man. Trust it.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• With the Finals in progress, it may be that they want to interview an assistant on one of those teams. The Warriors, specifically. Mike Brown is an established name (no thanks, but he's there); Jarron Collins is an up and coming name that has been on some coaching lists.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Nah it never wears a shirt and dances with meek mill

I'd trade it straight up for KP

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            The Process has a life of it's own. It is so brilliant that it actually knows that Colangelo is about to eff it up this off-season, and it took measures to protect itself.

Comment

• Yeah we have to be interviewing some guys on the Warriors/Cavs staff otherwise I think we'd have hired our HC by now.

Comment

Yeah we have to be interviewing some guys on the Warriors/Cavs staff otherwise I think we'd have hired our HC by now.
                                Jose Calderon is gonna retire and coach /s

Comment

Working...
                                X