Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks made it look easy.

Comment

• Kevin Durant is heading for an MRI.
      https://hoopshype.com/storyline/kevin-durant-injury/
      Kerr thinks its a calf strain but that could mean anywhere from one week to 12 weeks depending on the severity.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I don't care what anyone says "he's right though" ...Pierce is an idiot

Comment

• Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu May 9th, 2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• What's the name of the Celtics version of Raptors Republic? I'd like to read it as well.

So Brad is human after all.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I don't care what anyone says "he's right though" ...Pierce is an idiot
              Consider the fact he's heavily tied to Boston. Perhaps he had his blinders on like many people around here when it comes to the Raptors.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

What's the name of the Celtics version of Raptors Republic? I'd like to read it as well.

So Brad is human after all.
                https://forum.celticsstrong.com/index.php?board=3.0

There is definitely some good schadenfreude in there. Could also go to RealGM or their reddit for extra fun.
                Last edited by jacobdr4; Thu May 9th, 2019, 10:00 AM. Reason: Still can't use this new fucking forum.

Comment

• Comment

• Think the team is going to look alot different. Rozier deffinatly doesnt want to be their anymore. He was already saying after game 5 that he sacrificed more then anyone this year. Could see someone like the suns overpaying for him. Marcus morris could be gone as well he will probably get some pretty good offers. And i think Al Horford could get offered a good deal on 3-4 years and maybe turns down his player option and go elsewhere

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

And to think it's the Raptors who have the "playoff Choker" label. Harden's history leading the Rockets is none too flattering either!!!
                      Paul was even worse than Harden. There's a reason why he's never won anything. That dude crumbles under pressure.

And i said it before and i'll say it again, Chris Paul is the most overrated player of this generation.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

And i said it before and i'll say it again, Chris Paul is the most overrated player of this generation.
                        Hes passing the torch to kyrie Irving
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Btw, Harden only took 1 shot in the last 9 mins of the game. Lmao.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Paul was even worse than Harden. There's a reason why he's never won anything. That dude crumbles under pressure.

And that reason is because he's 6-foot nuthin' in shoes, which makes it harder to back up that arrogant attitude when it counts.

Comment

• Regular season beasts: chris Paul, harden, Lowry, DeRozan, Westbrook, steph curry, klay,

playoff beasts: iguodala, Gordon, Beverly, valanciunas

always beasts, straight alphas: Kawhi, Durant, lebron
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Didn't see this coming: Report: Lakers move on from Tyronn Lue for vacant head-coach job

According to Brad Turner of the Los Angeles Times, Lue turned down a contract offer of three years, worth $18 million, supposedly because he wanted a longer term.

Confirmed: Tyronn Lue is an idiot. He likely knows it's his last NBA head coaching contract so he holds out for 4-5 years. Now he might have to take an Assistant job to stay in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X