Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joey wrote: View Post
    Starting to wonder about these guys ...
    Neither of them will even become a solid bench players in NBA.

    Comment


    • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      lol, are those their friends or random guys?
      It's hash tagged "#Friends", so I'm guessing totally random dudes.

      Comment


      • Joey wrote: View Post
        ...Looking at Brunos arms just makes me laugh ... I can't help it ... He's like Mr. Fantastic ... New Nickname?
        Good pic! It's like one of those "spot the difference" things ... you could miss it for awhile, but once you see it .... Freaky! It's hard not to stare, right?

        Comment


        • McRealistic wrote: View Post
          Neither of them will even become a solid bench players in NBA.
          I don't think that's what he was implying. And that's a ridiculous unfounded comment.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

          Comment


          • Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
            Good pic! It's like one of those "spot the difference" things ... you could miss it for awhile, but once you see it .... Freaky! It's hard not to stare, right?
            Yeah his arms look longer then his legs lol

            Comment


            • It seems more and more like this Forum is getting more hostile towards a player that has barely stepped foot on an NBA court? It makes no sense to me.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

              Comment


              • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                It seems more and more like this Forum is getting more hostile towards a player that has barely stepped foot on an NBA court? It makes no sense to me.
                Nah, we still got Bruno's back, for the most part.

                Comment


                • Joey wrote: View Post
                  Starting to wonder about these guys ...


                  Shit they're the same height now

                  Comment


                  • Man alive, just comparing the length of their forearms is freaky - especially considering BeBe has a crazy long wingspan too!
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • DanH wrote: View Post
                      Man alive, just comparing the length of their forearms is freaky - especially considering BeBe has a crazy long wingspan too!
                      I want to see Bruno's printing, one would think it'd be awful right?
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

                      Comment


                      • Getting passed the Arm lengths The real question is can Bruno play any meaningful minutes this year ?
                        Answer: No ...

                        Comment


                        • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          It seems more and more like this Forum is getting more hostile towards a player that has barely stepped foot on an NBA court? It makes no sense to me.
                          Some of those posters are just perpetual pessimists and know-it-all's. Stay on the side of optimism and you're life will remain a lot happier, man. Sure, the likelihood of a lot of the young players we have succeeding in their NBA careers is probably not the most realistic, but to just dismiss them before they have the opportunity is just ignorant, imo. After all, it's way easier to say someone's going to fail or never be a winner, because the odds are already heavily stacked in favor saying this.
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • Mr. Fantastic vs. Plastic Man vs. Inspector Gadget vs. Stretch Armstrong vs. Sandman vs. Gumby

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Mr. Fantastic vs. Plastic Man vs. Inspector Gadget vs. Stretch Armstrong vs. Sandman vs. Gumby
                                Stacey Augman was plastic man. Man that old UNLV team was fun to watch!
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X