No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lately, I've been watching less and less of the game when i do tune in. And that's also becoming less and less frequent.

There is almost nothing redeeming about the way this team is playing this game.

It's SHITTY basketball all around.

Hoping the return of the rest of our starters changes things. But in reality i know that only the departure of certain people will do that.

Comment

• https://streamable.com/tabm

From Reddit
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Re: Lowry's 3's - the guy is basically the team's best 3 pt shooter at a career-best .40% (behind Scola actually, but he hardly counts) and making almost 3 per game. A lot of his 3's have always been YOLO off-the-bounce shots. One game where he takes a few too many isn't indicative of anything more than just that, imho.

It is a big concern how many of the role players are struggling this year. Kyle and DeMar can't be superheroes for 82+ games.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          Lowry took 17 three pointers, a number of them off of the dribble. Blech. I hate the idea of having "shot creators" where the offense basically lives or dies by their hands.

At least our defense is good. Sometimes
          I got flashbacks to last season. 35 points given up to a back up quality PG? Where have I seen that before.

Oh.

Comment

• oh DJ Augustin a guy who looked like a scrub when he played with Raps.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 27 games in, can he be fired now Masai?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                Lately, I've been watching less and less of the game when i do tune in. And that's also becoming less and less frequent.

There is almost nothing redeeming about the way this team is playing this game.

It's SHITTY basketball all around.

Hoping the return of the rest of our starters changes things. But in reality i know that only the departure of certain people will do that.
                I'm in the same boat. I used to even tune in before the game to watch pre-game on RaptorsTV. Now, I don't sweat it if I miss the 1st qtr. And I'm usually doing something else while the game is on in the background.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Re: Lowry's 3's - the guy is basically the team's best 3 pt shooter at a career-best .40% (behind Scola actually, but he hardly counts) and making almost 3 per game. A lot of his 3's have always been YOLO off-the-bounce shots. One game where he takes a few too many isn't indicative of anything more than just that, imho.

It is a big concern how many of the role players are struggling this year. Kyle and DeMar can't be superheroes for 82+ games.
                  How did hero ball work out for us last season? Can you say treadmill.....ughhhh

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I'm in the same boat. I used to even tune in before the game to watch pre-game on RaptorsTV. Now, I don't sweat it if I miss the 1st qtr. And I'm usually doing something else while the game is on in the background.
                    Sounds like the Raps adopted this approach too
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Is it odd to consider that Casey is using this offense because both him and Masai want to do a stupid thing?

That stupid thing being around a player who thrives on getting to the line. A player whose great in ISO. A player with a terrible outside shot. Demar.

Building around "Kobe-Light" won't work in today's NBA. I don't want him back. I want DeMar gone. I want Casey gone.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Posted this in the game thread, but these numbers are just ridiculous. Last night, in the 4th quarter and OT:

DeMar: 3/10
                        Lowry: 5/15
                        EVERYONE ELSE: 4/9.

The rest of the team was shooting better than those guys, yet those 2 players shot 70% of our FGA.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          Posted this in the game thread, but these numbers are just ridiculous. Last night, in the 4th quarter and OT:

DeMar: 3/10
                          Lowry: 5/15
                          EVERYONE ELSE: 4/9.

The rest of the team was shooting better than those guys, yet those 2 players shot 70% of our FGA.
                          Hell or high water my friend... Hell or high water.

To be fair Demar had the right to be taking shots. So much of what Kyle does though, including creating for others, relies on him being an uber efficient threat. When your offense relies solely on what your top 2 guards can create, and you don't have them, you're buggered. The rest of the team doesn't know how or where they need to step up in that system

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post

To be fair Demar had the right to be taking shots. So much of what Kyle does though, including creating for others, relies on him being an uber efficient threat. When your offense relies solely on what your top 2 guards can create, and you don't have them, you're buggered. The rest of the team doesn't know how or where they need to step up in that system
                            Under no system, ever, should any two players, no matter who they are, take 70% of the shots.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Under no system, ever, should any two players, no matter who they are, take 70% of the shots.
                                I imagine if you were to break it down by quarters like you're doing it happens quite a lot. For the whole game DD and KL took around 55% of their team's shots and Lin and Kemba took around 54% of Charlotte's.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X